SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SockiSocki

Location Denmark

Use it for incremental discounts, based on units purchased. Buy 6 units get 150$ off, buy 9 get 250$ off. Only app that solved this. Support is first class. Recommend.

Espuma y Brocha

Location Colombia

I tried a half-dozen apps for promotions, bundles, up-sell etc and none did all I needed so I was using 3 different apps, some of which were akward to use and ugly. Selly allowed me to get rid of the other three and do everything in one app, saving me money in the process. It is also easier easier to use and produces nicer looking widgets. I'm very happy that I found this app!

NAMED collective

Fantastic app. Offers everything you need and EVEN BETTER customer support. Help with absolutely anything needed and super quick with responding. Could not be more pleased

New Green Nutrition

Time spent using app 1 day

Excellent service. We installed the app during Thanksgiving day and the developer still replied and assisted with the installation. The app is easy to use and has a lot of functions that seamlessly intergrated. 5 stars are well earned

School Mask Pack Dev

Location Thailand

Support is super helpful and very efficient! the app works great and easy to setup! definitely, a 5star app!

Spooky Cat Press

This app is amazing! I struggled with discounting in Shopify and Selly has not only made it possible to have multiple discounts, it blended right into my theme! The function has exceeded my expectations. I had a bit of trouble integrating initially but the tech team helped me within hours of install and I can't imagine not having the app anymore!

Stella Beau Sticker Co

Location Australia

This app is absolutely incredible!
The motivator is absolutely perfect for doing free gift deals, as well as all its other features.
The features are outstanding and the support is second to none.
I've contacted a few times about things I've been confused on how to get work and such and they always respond within an hour and help me out.
I'm recommending this app to everyone!

Smoketronics

Time spent using app About 20 hours

This app is amazing! It has you covered on every possible bundle, up sell, discount, tiered, recommended option you could ever need.
And the support is the best I've come across from any developer!

Not Your Socks

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to bundle my products as I need to sell two products at the same time, so the customer clicks only one time on the add to cart button and two products are added. But especially the developers are really fast en helpful. I've made 4 inquires and they fixed them all within less than an hour. The only change I would like to see is being able to customise the width of the add to cart button and the price above it, at the moment it's really small compared to the rest of the site. Really recommend this app.

Deven Rue

I've only had this app installed for a few days but I already love it! I run an art based shop & have a lot of moving parts specifically rewarding my customers who also support me on Patreon. This app is easy to install and use. It allows me all sorts of wonderful combinations that let me reward different customers at different levels. Just perfect!