Reviews (154)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective upselling and bundling features that boost sales. It offers a range of sale options, from discounts to bundle deals and special offers. The app is praised for its ease of setup, intuitive interface, and excellent customer service. Unique features include scheduling sales, running unadvertised sales, and offering sales through Facebook ad links. Merchants also value its seamless integration, fast loading times, and clear admin layout. The app is customizable, mobile-responsive, and aids in increasing average order value.

Edited May 4, 2021

Worst customer support ever! not worth the money, instead of fixing their app script the support ask me to delete the other apps because causing conflict with their apps, even though their script who causing an error on my site.

Yellow Box
Treedify replied May 4, 2021

The script conflict is caused by another app. We've found a solution for this case. Thank you for your feedback.

April 30, 2020

I rarely leave reviews but I have to admit that Selly App is very good app. The integration on product pages and pop up look nice if you play with colors and adjust translations. The support is very nice and reactive to custom requests.

Les Petits Imprimés
Estonia
November 25, 2019

The app is just NOT customizable enough. It's not possible to change the text on buttons and it makes things too difficult for a customer to checkout with a BOGO offer, for example. Especially if you're like me and you want to offer a free gift but your product has many variants then this app is likely not for you. Tried to to replace another BOGO app used in the past and just not getting the conversions I would like.

Tried to speak with support but they seemed unable to understand what I wanted to do. Possibly a language barrier, not sure.

MakaveliCases
Treedify replied November 25, 2019

You can edit any text via Settings > Translation. The offer does support multiple variant. Please check your inbox.

May 4, 2021

The customer service is excellent. I didn't have an issue with the app. I was wanting to setup my promotion a certain way. I gave them the details, they made a few adjustments and now I can run my promotion. Thank you for the quick turnaround.

Caterpillar Workwear
November 15, 2018

It's actually insane what you get for the $10 a month from this team! They are incredible! They customised some stuff for me within hours, and they replied to support tickets within 10's of minutes! By far the best supported and supporting and useful app i am yet to download on Shopify, and they only getting better with new additions all the time!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Bike Mob
South Africa
September 25, 2018

App has many nice features all in one. I like the bundle offer and the upsell pop up's are neat. Support has been second to none. The guys respond to me within minutes, which is refreshing! They have been very responsive to changes and tweaks too. I am looking forward to using this app more across our products. Price is very fair too. Give it a try!

Pasticcini
9 months using the app
May 23, 2020

Exceptional customer service, easy to use! Recommended, don't look anywhere else. Waiting for the sales

RZIST
United Arab Emirates
9 months using the app
December 6, 2020

I tried a half-dozen apps for promotions, bundles, up-sell etc and none did all I needed so I was using 3 different apps, some of which were akward to use and ugly. Selly allowed me to get rid of the other three and do everything in one app, saving me money in the process. It is also easier easier to use and produces nicer looking widgets. I'm very happy that I found this app!

Espuma y Brocha
Colombia
April 23, 2020

The app is great, it started increasing our average sale amount right away, but even better the support is excellent! They solved 2 issues for me literally within minutes of sending a message. Definitely recommend this app.

Maritime Madness
October 26, 2018

This is a great app! There were options missing but the customer service got straight on to it. 100% recommend, great value and 5 star service!

Ultimate Fitness Travel