SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

Modemeter Stoffmarkt

We tried this app for our new automatic discount on 3% VAT deduction plus our Summersales - and it works perfectly- wonderful app and easy to understand. Absolute recommendation if you need more than one discount

eZoneTrading

Very easy to use and the only one I can find which displays an easy to see banner on the products in the Collection pages. A lot of options to choose from. Would have been excellent if we can search for products by SKU as well as title but that has not been an issue at all. Highly recommended.

July 24, 2020

There is an option to select products automatically by tags or collections... like this screenshot:

Please check it out.

Authority of Heaven, LLC

This is a great app, superb support. The development team is responsive, helpful, and patient. I highly recommend this app.

UNLIMITED

Update:
I had again a lot of questions because my bundles are a little bit tricky and difficult and I am not the best with that but they fixed and helped me with everything very quick! I was looking for this app for weeks and I recommend this App 100%!
Awesome and very quick and professional customer service!
They customized my Pop-Up gift with my own logo and fixed everything that I asked for within hours (and I asked a lot!)
Easy menu, very quick at loading and the pricing is fair!
This App is such a relief and it makes everything very easy! Thanks guys, you did a great job!

ilabb

Great app, great support. Well worth the price for the flexibility and features. I would emphasise the support are very helpful. I particularly like the way the promotions or events are flagged throughout the site and purchase flow.

Somethin' Sweet

Great app with very responsive staff. The only limit is that it can handle up to 15 000 products for product sales. Highly recommended!

Almost Perfect Closet

Would strongly recommend this app if you are one that likes to customize different types of promotions and discounts at the same time. Definitely meets my requirements plus the developer responds fast.

ProLon® Fast

Amazing customer service and super fast response time! We needed some extra integrations for some of our products and they were done in less than 24 hours! Wonderful way to stack coupons and create discount links.

ToolCentral.com

Great customer support! The app is easy to use and has a clear layout in the admin panel. I only wish it was easier to track specific Shopify discount codes.

Tweedle Baby & Mum

App does exactly what I need - to stack discounts. I needed a solution because I have customer tagged discounts, variable volume discounts for other customers and also need to be able to redeem rewards discounts. Spent many hours researching how to resolve this, tried a few other discount apps and landed on Selly. Support was fast, polite and responsive.