SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

Not Your Socks

I used this app to bundle my products as I need to sell two products at the same time, so the customer clicks only one time on the add to cart button and two products are added. But especially the developers are really fast en helpful. I've made 4 inquires and they fixed them all within less than an hour. The only change I would like to see is being able to customise the width of the add to cart button and the price above it, at the moment it's really small compared to the rest of the site. Really recommend this app.

Deven Rue

I've only had this app installed for a few days but I already love it! I run an art based shop & have a lot of moving parts specifically rewarding my customers who also support me on Patreon. This app is easy to install and use. It allows me all sorts of wonderful combinations that let me reward different customers at different levels. Just perfect!

Alissée

A complete app where you can manage all your bundles, wholesales, upsales, postsales.... and with lots of customization.

Mandaue Foam

Awesome support! After trying several app, we finally found a perfect app for our membership discounting.

Thanks to the people behind these great app, we finally able to provide discounts for members!

shopv

herbaworks.com.my

This app helps a lot with my cross sell and up-sell. My store's sale has increased by 30% by using just bundles from this app.

remains-lighting

Great app, clean install/uninstall, incredibly prompt and effective customer service. These guys know how to do it right!

Modemeter Stoffmarkt

We tried this app for our new automatic discount on 3% VAT deduction plus our Summersales - and it works perfectly- wonderful app and easy to understand. Absolute recommendation if you need more than one discount

eZoneTrading

Very easy to use and the only one I can find which displays an easy to see banner on the products in the Collection pages. A lot of options to choose from. Would have been excellent if we can search for products by SKU as well as title but that has not been an issue at all. Highly recommended.

July 24, 2020

There is an option to select products automatically by tags or collections... like this screenshot:

Please check it out.

Authority of Heaven, LLC

This is a great app, superb support. The development team is responsive, helpful, and patient. I highly recommend this app.