SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

Jewelry Grove

I would give 100 stars for this app. It did everything I needed it to do and exactly how I wanted it to. When I ran into a problem, customer support was quick to resolve it. Easy to install and setup. Selly has a very good deal and for the first 30 days free? You can't go wrong! Would recommend!

www.jewelrygrove.net

Bike Mob

It's actually insane what you get for the $10 a month from this team! They are incredible! They customised some stuff for me within hours, and they replied to support tickets within 10's of minutes! By far the best supported and supporting and useful app i am yet to download on Shopify, and they only getting better with new additions all the time!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Intentionally Sustainable

This app is awesome! I have tried countless apps trying to get one that does basic functions without blocking other basic functions, I ended up with 5 different apps that didn't look professional on my store, they didn't blend with the theme, they looked cheap and I still wasn't getting the functions I wanted running smoothly.

But this app does everything, and if something hasn't been right the support team has been on it straight away. They have customised it to sit seamlessly with my theme and even customised some of the functions that weren't exactly how I wanted! Seriously if you are sick of being overcharged and your store undervalued....you have to try these guys!!!

THANK YOU!!

Shopinice

Honest review.

In just 2 hours of having installed the app, I already had conversions.

Something that I like most about the application is that it has practically everything in one. 6 different strategies to increase the average value of purchases per customer.

The interfaces are very easy to use to create any offer.

You can customize the colors with those of your store.

VERY IMPORTANT

The support, extremely impressive, very fast and effective.

This app practically pays for itself.

I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL.

Heart N' Soul Home

We are still trailing the app at the moment. So far the app has provided majority functions we are looking for . Most importantly the customer service is amazing, they replied my questions within an hour and very helpful. There are still a few things we need to test on, but at least i am happy with the experience so far :)

Hussh-Cradles

This company goes all the way! We wanted to use this app but have a multilanguage website. Selly promised to add this feature within 2 weeks and delivered exactly at the date they promised. Of course the feature didn't work seamless at once but Selly responded to my problems/questions within minutes or hours (even in the weekend) and at this moment it looks everything is working as it should. So hats of for Selly!
Thanks guys!

Ultimate Fitness Travel

This is a great app! There were options missing but the customer service got straight on to it. 100% recommend, great value and 5 star service!

Okko

We researched a ton of bundling apps, but none seemed to be able to meet our needs. The Selly app can do 90% of what we want and has great potential. But, the support team is incredible. They answered almost immediately our endless questions and was able to effectively address any bugs/issues we found.

Keep The Trend

I wanted to try this app because the all in one design seemed like a great fit for my us. I was using Bold apps previously. This app has some serious potential. I found a few sections lacking but the Selly support team was fast and able to help me do everything I wanted to do. I think I will be making the switch for good!

B E H R & C O.

This is a great app really simple to use and lots of options. Integrates really well with No code writing.

I also needed a customer TAG to stop the app working when a customer is tagged with a particular TAG. This was so that a wholesale app I was using would work without any conflicts. The guys did this within 24 hours.

Great support.