SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

Scanteak

Great value for money and I don't understand why isn't Selly receiving more reviews. Support is helpful, prompt and quick. Even with a simple interface, Selly is able to cover most of promo mechanisms we have in mind - which otherwise will require us installing multiple apps of different complexities. Thanks Selly!

Path Of Wonders

Just started with this app and I like it. Price is unbelievably low for all that you get with it. Very easy to set up and it goes well with my theme. Support is great, had 3 issues in one day and they solved it immediately.

Ourk9

Nice little App... Looks good on Both DeskTop and Mobile... Stands out Nicely Without Being Intrusive... Also The Support Was The Best I Have Had on ANY APP... Answered My Questions Within Minutes... https://ourk9.com

Aroma Oils Plus

I was searching for a Bundling App to create DIY Kits by combining existing products and Selly filled the bill perfectly! In fact it FAR exceeded my expectations when I realized that the bundles showed up on the component products giving them added value!

It is intuitive and easy to use & I'm very happy with the product, price/value and EXCELLENT support that I have received on a minor issue as well as a request for a customization...

Thanks & Keep up the good work!

Serial Chiller Co.

So glad that I found this app. I had some issues with my theme, messaged the support, and they resolved the issues very quickly! Highly recommend.

Jewelry Grove

I would give 100 stars for this app. It did everything I needed it to do and exactly how I wanted it to. When I ran into a problem, customer support was quick to resolve it. Easy to install and setup. Selly has a very good deal and for the first 30 days free? You can't go wrong! Would recommend!

www.jewelrygrove.net

Bike Mob

It's actually insane what you get for the $10 a month from this team! They are incredible! They customised some stuff for me within hours, and they replied to support tickets within 10's of minutes! By far the best supported and supporting and useful app i am yet to download on Shopify, and they only getting better with new additions all the time!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Intentionally Sustainable

This app is awesome! I have tried countless apps trying to get one that does basic functions without blocking other basic functions, I ended up with 5 different apps that didn't look professional on my store, they didn't blend with the theme, they looked cheap and I still wasn't getting the functions I wanted running smoothly.

But this app does everything, and if something hasn't been right the support team has been on it straight away. They have customised it to sit seamlessly with my theme and even customised some of the functions that weren't exactly how I wanted! Seriously if you are sick of being overcharged and your store undervalued....you have to try these guys!!!

THANK YOU!!

Shopinice

Honest review.

In just 2 hours of having installed the app, I already had conversions.

Something that I like most about the application is that it has practically everything in one. 6 different strategies to increase the average value of purchases per customer.

The interfaces are very easy to use to create any offer.

You can customize the colors with those of your store.

VERY IMPORTANT

The support, extremely impressive, very fast and effective.

This app practically pays for itself.

I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL.

Heart N' Soul Home

We are still trailing the app at the moment. So far the app has provided majority functions we are looking for . Most importantly the customer service is amazing, they replied my questions within an hour and very helpful. There are still a few things we need to test on, but at least i am happy with the experience so far :)