SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The front solution to increase sales in many ways

UNLIMITED

Location Mexico

Update:
I had again a lot of questions because my bundles are a little bit tricky and difficult and I am not the best with that but they fixed and helped me with everything very quick! I was looking for this app for weeks and I recommend this App 100%!
Awesome and very quick and professional customer service!
They customized my Pop-Up gift with my own logo and fixed everything that I asked for within hours (and I asked a lot!)
Easy menu, very quick at loading and the pricing is fair!
This App is such a relief and it makes everything very easy! Thanks guys, you did a great job!

ilabb

Location New Zealand

Great app, great support. Well worth the price for the flexibility and features. I would emphasise the support are very helpful. I particularly like the way the promotions or events are flagged throughout the site and purchase flow.

Somethin' Sweet

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app with very responsive staff. The only limit is that it can handle up to 15 000 products for product sales. Highly recommended!

Almost Perfect Closet

Location Singapore

Would strongly recommend this app if you are one that likes to customize different types of promotions and discounts at the same time. Definitely meets my requirements plus the developer responds fast.

ProLon® Fast

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Amazing customer service and super fast response time! We needed some extra integrations for some of our products and they were done in less than 24 hours! Wonderful way to stack coupons and create discount links.

ToolCentral.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer support! The app is easy to use and has a clear layout in the admin panel. I only wish it was easier to track specific Shopify discount codes.

Tweedle Baby & Mum

Location New Zealand

App does exactly what I need - to stack discounts. I needed a solution because I have customer tagged discounts, variable volume discounts for other customers and also need to be able to redeem rewards discounts. Spent many hours researching how to resolve this, tried a few other discount apps and landed on Selly. Support was fast, polite and responsive.

YourBagTag

We have been on Shopify for almost 5 years now and have lived through using another quantity break - discount solution that used a variant scheme. What a nightmare! Constantly broke my theme, wouldn't play nicely with other apps, etc. Enter Selly. Love this app - more importantly, love their support. So much flexibility. Seamless install, very intuitive. When I had a specific workflow challenge with the bundle, in a couple of hours the team came back with a great solution for my store.

Tugboat

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Far and away the best app I've tried. Seamless install, delivered everything we want PLUS when I contacted them with a couple of questions the response was swift and more than helpful. 5+ star all round. Thank you!

RZIST

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Exceptional customer service, easy to use! Recommended, don't look anywhere else. Waiting for the sales