SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

B E H R & C O.

This is a great app really simple to use and lots of options. Integrates really well with No code writing.

I also needed a customer TAG to stop the app working when a customer is tagged with a particular TAG. This was so that a wholesale app I was using would work without any conflicts. The guys did this within 24 hours.

Great support.

hauzstyle

I don't think there are any apps out there that pack as much Value in what they offer than Selly. Not only Value, but Quality as well. The App does what it does quite light and fast. Installation, a breeze, and the learning curve is super easy.
The way it integrates with my shop is very transparent, the discounts are so logical and just work as you would think they do. My pages still load fast. Wrap this up with Stellar Support that answers within a few hours and are excited to try diffrent ideas for future updates. This is an easy 5 star App that will sure grow to be a top contender in the shopify App store

BESTIE 壓力襪專門店 | 香港

Really love this app so much. I am exactly looking for an app like this. The motivator & bundle sale really increases my sales up.

Appreciate their prompt response and action on fixing the counting problem. I will never remove this app!

teomichael.com

This is a smart, beautifull and easy to use App for me. Quick customer service response also. I really like its Bundles. Great work!

BP Tactical

This company is sending me spam emails to install their Shopify App. No thanks!!!! Remove me from your list

Pasticcini

App has many nice features all in one. I like the bundle offer and the upsell pop up's are neat. Support has been second to none. The guys respond to me within minutes, which is refreshing! They have been very responsive to changes and tweaks too. I am looking forward to using this app more across our products. Price is very fair too. Give it a try!

ZenWear

After trying out some apps this is the best app i tryed! And for me very important is the support and lets say this support is one of the best you can have! Emily was my contactperson and she did it VERY VERY well! !!!5 STARS NO DOUBT!!!

Jukit Shop

Thankfully I found Selly after trying many other apps. Selly has full of features that I need. It runs smoothly and it should be on top soon.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next