4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and increase average order value through features like discounts, bundle offers, and sale scheduling. They praise its advanced functionality, seamless integration with Shopify, and smooth operation. The customer service is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants value the app's customization options, its prevention of overlapping discounts, and its capacity to replace multiple other apps, thus saving on fees. The user interface is described as professional and easy to use, contributing to increased conversions and customer engagement.

August 21, 2019

This App is AMAZING! Definitely, recommend getting. MY AOV has skyrocketed and I was able to get back a lot of customers that abandoned checkout. Highly Recommend! Customer service was fast and useful. They literally did all the work for me and sent me screenshots of proof so I didnt even have to exit the email to check. A+ APP!
Thank you, Selly!

LASHFINITI
2 months using the app
January 23, 2022

I keep being charged for an app that don't have. I talked to someone last month and got my issue resolved but I am still being charge for an app I don't use or have been deleted I want my refund please.

Liyah's Goddess Shop
Treedify replied January 23, 2022

The charges were handled automatically by Shopify system by 30 day cycles.

There was a recent charge "DEC 29, 2021 – JAN 28, 2022" because the uninstallation was on January 2, 2022 at 11:28 am.

We've already made another refund for your store.

May 19, 2021

This is an excellent App for automatic Discounts, Adding Free Gifts to bag, Making sure offers don't overlap with each other... it does everything! Just what we needed. The support team is what makes all the difference though! They are super and fast and such a huge help! We asked for customizations and they were done sometimes in less than 5 minutes! The support team bring the to a whole other level ! Well Done ! Excellent! Highly Recommend!

ERA Department Stores
Cyprus
2 days using the app
September 5, 2019

Awesome app and amazing customer service :) very professional support with lightning fast replies that hit the right spot!

EduPLAYtion
November 17, 2019

Awesome app!!!, I honestly think it's the best one I've found in Shopify, it works perfectly, has many options and the price is perfect! In addition to this, the support team is great, they have infinite patience and help in everything quickly! I recommend 100% !!!

Fairy Magic Chest & Anrusa Paris
France
November 6, 2018

Honest review.

In just 2 hours of having installed the app, I already had conversions.

Something that I like most about the application is that it has practically everything in one. 6 different strategies to increase the average value of purchases per customer.

The interfaces are very easy to use to create any offer.

You can customize the colors with those of your store.

VERY IMPORTANT

The support, extremely impressive, very fast and effective.

This app practically pays for itself.

I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL.

Shopinice
March 30, 2019

I used this app to help increase my conversion rate by offering flash sales, add additional item at a discount before checkout, and free gift incentives. I had a small glitch with my theme and support was extremely responsive and very helpful I love this app and it is going to stay as I already had increased sales!

Unique Leather Bracelets
April 11, 2020

The support customer service for this app is amazing! Very fast response and so helpful. All queries resolved. Highly recommend. Thank you.

Such Skincare
1 day using the app
December 4, 2019

The customer support can solve my problems quickly and effectively. Also,
the staff is willing to help.

萌B殿堂
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 month using the app
May 26, 2019

5 stars service . Lightning fast and very helpful. This app included all feature that i ever needed.

Vua Bán Lẻ