SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The front solution to increase sales in many ways

Vaporever Australia

Location Australia

I can't say enough good things about how great this app is and how fantastic the support is! If I could give 10 stars I would! Installed the app this morning and it's so user friendly, support is there for any questions and also helped me set it up until late this evening. My store is functioning amazingly with quantity break discounts across multiple products, visual modifications to show savings, motivators and brings another dimension to the website which allows you to easily offer great deals that WILL entice your customers to purchase! It's so impressive we have installed this app onto our other website and got rid of the old quantity breaks app we have used for years! 10/10!

Forerunner Bookstore Online Store

We give Selly a 5 star rating because it is an excellent app, but that does not mean it is perfect. We recommend it fully and are current subscribers. We are happy with its functionality and the support we received.

That being said, we have had to be in contact with support quite a bit and there were issues, but generally they fixed the issues within a day or less each time. There is room for improvement but overall, Selly does what it does well (eventually) and after much searching, we found them to be the best for us.

Give Selly a try.

BlankHockeyJerseys.com

Came across Selly while searching for a quantity discount app for my store. If you're looking for a quantity discount app, look no further! Not only does the app create awesome and easy to use volume pricing options, it also has a complete tool box of other marketing tools like related products, upsells, motivators, and more. No latency or server issues like I've experienced with other apps, either...everything calls up seamlessly, fast, without errors, and inventory sync is quick. Oh, and the responsiveness and service from the Treedify team is excellent, too! Seriously, after some of the issues I experienced with several other apps, I'd give Selly 6 stars if I could. Well done!

Alternativa Webshop

Location Croatia

Most useful app, replaces 2-3 different apps. It even has a loyalty program. Best support ever. Developer fulfilled my every single wish. Highly recommended.

Makeup Weapons

Location Australia

Hi i am dyslexic so find it hard to understand written instructions sometimes these developers help me all the time and are super patient with me I really appreciate all the support it was literally the only app I could find that totally suited our purporse

Wellements

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Wonderful customer service and always willing to help with customizations and changes! The app works great for wholesale and discounts!

Vua Bán Lẻ

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

5 stars service . Lightning fast and very helpful. This app included all feature that i ever needed.

Gezonder.nu

Location Belgium

So far very good. Loads of features at affordable prices. Fast support to do some design tweaks etc.

TopShelfTequila.com.au

Time spent using app About 2 months

Simply the best app of its kind out there. Does the job of 10 others and it’s all integrated. You won’t be disappointed and the support is lightning quick.

Please continue to develop your features and You’ll soon be the number one app in Shopify. Highly recommended

Unique Leather Bracelets

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help increase my conversion rate by offering flash sales, add additional item at a discount before checkout, and free gift incentives. I had a small glitch with my theme and support was extremely responsive and very helpful I love this app and it is going to stay as I already had increased sales!