SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Treedify
4.5
Edited October 28, 2020

I used this app to bundle my products as I need to sell two products at the same time, so the customer clicks only one time on the add to cart button and two products are added. But especially the developers are really fast en helpful. I've made 4 inquires and they fixed them all within less than an hour. The only change I would like to see is being able to customise the width of the add to cart button and the price above it, at the moment it's really small compared to the rest of the site. Really recommend this app.

Not Your Socks
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 24, 2020

I've only had this app installed for a few days but I already love it! I run an art based shop & have a lot of moving parts specifically rewarding my customers who also support me on Patreon. This app is easy to install and use. It allows me all sorts of wonderful combinations that let me reward different customers at different levels. Just perfect!

Deven Rue
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 17, 2020

A complete app where you can manage all your bundles, wholesales, upsales, postsales.... and with lots of customization.

Alissée
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited September 1, 2020

Awesome support! After trying several app, we finally found a perfect app for our membership discounting.

Thanks to the people behind these great app, we finally able to provide discounts for members!

Mandaue Foam
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Edited August 31, 2020

We tried this app for our new automatic discount on 3% VAT deduction plus our Summersales - and it works perfectly- wonderful app and easy to understand.

shopv