SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited October 29, 2018

This company goes all the way! We wanted to use this app but have a multilanguage website. Selly promised to add this feature within 2 weeks and delivered exactly at the date they promised. Of course the feature didn't work seamless at once but Selly responded to my problems/questions within minutes or hours (even in the weekend) and at this moment it looks everything is working as it should. So hats of for Selly!
Thanks guys!

Hussh-Cradles
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 26, 2018

This is a great app! There were options missing but the customer service got straight on to it. 100% recommend, great value and 5 star service!

Ultimate Fitness Travel
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 21, 2018

We researched a ton of bundling apps, but none seemed to be able to meet our needs. The Selly app can do 90% of what we want and has great potential. But, the support team is incredible. They answered almost immediately our endless questions and was able to effectively address any bugs/issues we found.

Okko
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 21, 2018

I wanted to try this app because the all in one design seemed like a great fit for my us. I was using Bold apps previously. This app has some serious potential. I found a few sections lacking but the Selly support team was fast and able to help me do everything I wanted to do. I think I will be making the switch for good!

Keep The Trend
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 19, 2018

This is a great app really simple to use and lots of options. Integrates really well with No code writing.

I also needed a customer TAG to stop the app working when a customer is tagged with a particular TAG. This was so that a wholesale app I was using would work without any conflicts. The guys did this within 24 hours.

Great support.

B E H R & C O.
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
October 11, 2018

I don't think there are any apps out there that pack as much Value in what they offer than Selly. Not only Value, but Quality as well. The App does what it does quite light and fast. Installation, a breeze, and the learning curve is super easy.
The way it integrates with my shop is very transparent, the discounts are so logical and just work as you would think they do. My pages still load fast. Wrap this up with Stellar Support that answers within a few hours and are excited to try diffrent ideas for future updates. This is an easy 5 star App that will sure grow to be a top contender in the shopify App store

hauzstyle
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 11, 2018

Really love this app so much. I am exactly looking for an app like this. The motivator & bundle sale really increases my sales up.

Appreciate their prompt response and action on fixing the counting problem. I will never remove this app!

BESTIE 壓力襪專門店 | 香港
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 11, 2018

This is a smart, beautifull and easy to use App for me. Quick customer service response also. I really like its Bundles. Great work!

teomichael.com
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 10, 2018

This company is sending me spam emails to install their Shopify App. No thanks!!!! Remove me from your list

BP Tactical
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
September 25, 2018

App has many nice features all in one. I like the bundle offer and the upsell pop up's are neat. Support has been second to none. The guys respond to me within minutes, which is refreshing! They have been very responsive to changes and tweaks too. I am looking forward to using this app more across our products. Price is very fair too. Give it a try!

Pasticcini