SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

teomichael.com

This is a smart, beautifull and easy to use App for me. Quick customer service response also. I really like its Bundles. Great work!

BP Tactical

This company is sending me spam emails to install their Shopify App. No thanks!!!! Remove me from your list

Pasticcini

App has many nice features all in one. I like the bundle offer and the upsell pop up's are neat. Support has been second to none. The guys respond to me within minutes, which is refreshing! They have been very responsive to changes and tweaks too. I am looking forward to using this app more across our products. Price is very fair too. Give it a try!

ZenWear

After trying out some apps this is the best app i tryed! And for me very important is the support and lets say this support is one of the best you can have! Emily was my contactperson and she did it VERY VERY well! !!!5 STARS NO DOUBT!!!

Jukit Shop

Thankfully I found Selly after trying many other apps. Selly has full of features that I need. It runs smoothly and it should be on top soon.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next