SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing | Reviews

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

TechXS Australia

Bundling your products made easy! A really simple app to use and integrates seamlessly with your website. Helped to increase our ATV in a major way.

WordWearer

Excellent, simple to use app with bundling, sale and wholesale features second to none. Support is quick, friendly and very helpful!

萌B殿堂

The customer support can solve my problems quickly and effectively. Also,
the staff is willing to help.

Brando

I've never left a review before but the customer service and response rate is the best i have ever seen! They deserve 5 stars alone. Now the app - also a fantastic app! very responsive on mobile and desktop. One of the most important apps i now use to manage my shop.

1987florist

Super easy set up looks very professional. I would recommend this product to any store. Love it!!!!!

MakaveliCases

The app is just NOT customizable enough. It's not possible to change the text on buttons and it makes things too difficult for a customer to checkout with a BOGO offer, for example. Especially if you're like me and you want to offer a free gift but your product has many variants then this app is likely not for you. Tried to to replace another BOGO app used in the past and just not getting the conversions I would like.

Tried to speak with support but they seemed unable to understand what I wanted to do. Possibly a language barrier, not sure.

November 25, 2019

You can edit any text via Settings > Translation. The offer does support multiple variant. Please check your inbox.

MassageChairPlanet.com

This is the most powerful app you'll find in the Shopify app section. If you can't make this app pay for itself, ask yourself what you're selling.

Besides that, the support I received on a one-off issue with a conflict on another app was more than stellar. 10/10.

Fairy Magic Chest & Anrusa Paris

Awesome app!!!, I honestly think it's the best one I've found in Shopify, it works perfectly, has many options and the price is perfect! In addition to this, the support team is great, they have infinite patience and help in everything quickly! I recommend 100% !!!

HEMP360

Finally an app that works well with our theme! This app offers amazing features and it is easy to use. Will be using in the future!

Lovesout

Really Really love this app! Exactly what I need! Very clean code and work perfect! Thank you so much