SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

MassageChairPlanet.com

This is the most powerful app you'll find in the Shopify app section. If you can't make this app pay for itself, ask yourself what you're selling.

Besides that, the support I received on a one-off issue with a conflict on another app was more than stellar. 10/10.

Fairy Magic Chest & Anrusa Paris

Awesome app!!!, I honestly think it's the best one I've found in Shopify, it works perfectly, has many options and the price is perfect! In addition to this, the support team is great, they have infinite patience and help in everything quickly! I recommend 100% !!!

HEMP360

Finally an app that works well with our theme! This app offers amazing features and it is easy to use. Will be using in the future!

Lovesout

Really Really love this app! Exactly what I need! Very clean code and work perfect! Thank you so much

MoreAngles

Fantastic! The most amazing and quick customer service I have experienced recently. I have had a few hiccups with some of the functionality due to my highly customized theme but these were a breeze to solve with the great help of customer support. A Big shout out to Sara.
I have used the app in the past and generated good sales with it; then had some structural issues and am now looking into using it full time again. It has quite a few valuable features, easy to set up and it simply does the job.

Masterbuilt Manufacturing LLC

Prompt customer support and app provides multiple options to generate additional sales. We use it for different methods to drive incremental sales.

EduPLAYtion

Awesome app and amazing customer service :) very professional support with lightning fast replies that hit the right spot!

prettyclick

I used almost every app on the app store. This is by far the best. easy to use,customer service is awesome and it works. Many other apps seems to have bug, i wasted lot of time contacting they support. this is just perfect

Meglio

Selly is a great app to increase customer basket size and support is very helpful and very quick to reply back. I Highly recommend Selly!

LASHFINITI

This App is AMAZING! Definitely, recommend getting. MY AOV has skyrocketed and I was able to get back a lot of customers that abandoned checkout. Highly Recommend! Customer service was fast and useful. They literally did all the work for me and sent me screenshots of proof so I didnt even have to exit the email to check. A+ APP!
Thank you, Selly!