SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

by Softpulse Infotech

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON+LD

The Boutik

Was looking to make some quick changes, appears I actually have bigger issues which this tool found for me. Support are on the case and hopefully I should get some good wins resolving the issues since installing this tool. So far so good and I look forward to future developments of the tool!

checkwayelectrotech.com

Poor app. When you first click the app it will scan your website and give a speed score and shows the issues that need some fixing but you have to pay everything to fix the issue.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your review. As we send you in email, We are charging just because we need to pay experts to get them fixed.
You can ask your team or store developers to get issues fixed. In that case you will not have to pay.
Thanks again.

MyRetroposter

SEO All in One helped us spot a critical error in our code which was potentially affecting our indexation and ranking. They also fixed the code for us and now it works great. What else?
Thank you for your help!

Pakapalooza

I needed something adjusted and they were more than willing to help to meet the need that I had. Very good customer service, thank you!

Fine Rug Store

most of the think they said its wrong . only few are right. sorry you are wrong.
won't trust this app.This app has lot mistakes

January 17, 2020

There is nothing in our application which is showing you something is wrong. But Our app is helpful to detect required fixes and show the issues your store have. and Recommendations to get them fixed.

SÖNER - Fyrkantiga herrklockor som sticker ut

How can i rate this app when have installed it 10 seconds ago??
You need to remove this pop up!!!!!!

January 15, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is not asking at 10 seconds. There might be some misunderstanding. Still we've made some changes in code, so that it will not ask immediately.

Trivoshop

Great insights to help with keeping the site working and SEO friendly. Looking forward to more features from them!

Sonarta.com

I have used other SEO apps and just about all of them do the same things, but this one does it all, more like one stop shopping,
which is great. I used this app to fix my connection to Google
I believe about 100 images were corrected, which makes the Google crawling the site easier and perhaps increase traffic from image search engines. I am not sure if I had any broken links, but if there were any, I am hoping they got fixed. This is all about bringing in traffic and it seems to be doing that so I am grateful. Right now, I have the Free App and I am going to see how the app works overall and later I might upgrade. It is easy to use and fast. Basically, you are filling the blanks. I wish the Free version had more features, however to compare with other SEO Managing apps, it offers more, so I can't complain.
it really works

DominionRoadPharmacy

Easy to Use and as it says it is All in One SEO & Auto SEO, Thank you for providing this application.

The Wedding Savers

One of the best SEO apps. Everything is simple but takes care of advanced SEO as well. Would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28