SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

by Softpulse Infotech

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON+LD

Pakapalooza

I needed something adjusted and they were more than willing to help to meet the need that I had. Very good customer service, thank you!

Fine Rug Store

most of the think they said its wrong . only few are right. sorry you are wrong.
won't trust this app.This app has lot mistakes

January 17, 2020

There is nothing in our application which is showing you something is wrong. But Our app is helpful to detect required fixes and show the issues your store have. and Recommendations to get them fixed.

SÖNER - Fyrkantiga herrklockor som sticker ut

How can i rate this app when have installed it 10 seconds ago??
You need to remove this pop up!!!!!!

January 15, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is not asking at 10 seconds. There might be some misunderstanding. Still we've made some changes in code, so that it will not ask immediately.

Trivoshop

Great insights to help with keeping the site working and SEO friendly. Looking forward to more features from them!

Sonarta.com

I have used other SEO apps and just about all of them do the same things, but this one does it all, more like one stop shopping,
which is great. I used this app to fix my connection to Google
I believe about 100 images were corrected, which makes the Google crawling the site easier and perhaps increase traffic from image search engines. I am not sure if I had any broken links, but if there were any, I am hoping they got fixed. This is all about bringing in traffic and it seems to be doing that so I am grateful. Right now, I have the Free App and I am going to see how the app works overall and later I might upgrade. It is easy to use and fast. Basically, you are filling the blanks. I wish the Free version had more features, however to compare with other SEO Managing apps, it offers more, so I can't complain.
it really works

DominionRoadPharmacy

Easy to Use and as it says it is All in One SEO & Auto SEO, Thank you for providing this application.

The Wedding Savers

One of the best SEO apps. Everything is simple but takes care of advanced SEO as well. Would recommend!

The Shrine Shop

Excellent app that delivers everything you'd want it, too. And all in one place. Simply interface, easy to install and a doddle to use.

Naumovski Shop

Greateeeee application. I'm hoping that will work fine for me. Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

BELDISEGNO

No customer support. Waiting for 2 months.
at the first they said:
"It may take sometime. We will probably reply by next week. "

then, after 2 months, they figured it out and said:
"Warnings are ok. it will not create any issues." and they closed my ticket.

seriously?
This is my first 1-star review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28