SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

by Softpulse Infotech

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON+LD

Fashionivo

Very Slow and Poor app!! Not working anyway for Seo...big Scam don't subscribe anyway don't waste money

July 23, 2019

We just checked with our app and it is working fine as it should. Sorry for the inconvenience . What exact issue you are facing with our app ? It would be great if you can write us on support@shopiapps.in .
We will be happy to help you.
Thanks.

VOICEOPIN INTERNATIONAL AND VOICEOPIN SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

We have decided to delete the negative review that we gave to this app company because he stepped in, accepted responsibility and he has really been providing excellent customer service. We really love this app--thus far--. The developer as developed an excellent ticketing system for responding to the clients but they need to let the clients know that they don't work on the week-ends.

The Upside Down

I liked the app until i noticed my google listings are showing up with extra characters at the beginning of titles or descriptions such as "ud83dudc3bud83dudc7b".. For me it's pretty much doing the exact opposite of what an seo should be doing.

July 18, 2019

Thanks for letting us know. This issue seems because of special character. Let us fix it for you. You can write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any query / concern. We will be happy to help you :)
Thank you.

Apostolic Clothing

love this app! it does a great job at letting us know immediate changes that need to be done! Also love the image tag features

Bob Groothuis

Fantastic product with speedy customer service! Although not know a lot about SEO quickly got good high search engine results.

ZNR Online Retail

awesome app for SEO. This app has helped me improve my SEO for my website. It also provides you with great details on what you need help in

DIATONE INNOVATIONS

it's good for using,i have used it for about 60 days i like it
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ :)

Esavy

so far so good. Will update again in the future. Plus its a FREE app so you cant complain. Made the recommendations already.

GrumpyTshirt

I installed the app, checked what it does and decide to uninstall it. BUT the app still pushes the settings on my page even though I uninstalled it. It still pushes the json-ld data and all that. I can see because they are delimited by the commented html . Why isn't everything removed since i uninstalled the app ?

Coolio!

Awesome product. I've been looking high and low for an app that helps me easily sort out my structured data and meta tags to make Google happy... and this was it! I literally was starting to pull my hair out with other apps that claimed to do this. No more stress. Well worth the price. Excellent!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27