Optim : Auto & All in One SEO

Optim : Auto & All in One SEO

$8.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
November 22, 2019

Excellent app that delivers everything you'd want it, too. And all in one place. Simply interface, easy to install and a doddle to use.

The Shrine Shop
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 14, 2019

No customer support. Waiting for 2 months.
at the first they said:
"It may take sometime. We will probably reply by next week. "

then, after 2 months, they figured it out and said:
"Warnings are ok. it will not create any issues." and they closed my ticket.

seriously?
This is my first 1-star review.

BELDISEGNO
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 28, 2019

Great App and useful to automate SEO with detailed analatycis to understand the issues that needs to be fixed

Tianoor
Qatar
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 23, 2019

I used this app to perform auto SEO for my store https://www.trendgadgetshome.com website. This tool is the best i'v ever used. It is automatically performing basic SEO for my site. Also, provide valuable information about keyword ranking. I highly recommended this app.

TrendGadgetsHome
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 22, 2019

ok 1311231354686218496821949786138894218318482168465122388846516861384515964646521684565682389778945154684

Nazoda Hair
China
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 21, 2019

I used this apps to perform auto SEO for my store https://www.rangoutlet.com website. This is best tool that i have ever used it so far. It is automatically performing basic SEO for my site. Also, provide valuable information about keyword ranking. I highly recommended this app.

Rangoutlet.com
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 1, 2019

great! we needed help to review our website seo and this app really made it easyr for us to do so! even with little knowledge

Dillinger's Boutique & Barbier
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited July 29, 2019

verry good app. facile a configurer. Quelques option mal expliqué mais on fini par trouver..........

Senseaura | La savonnerie de Québec
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 24, 2019

This is the first Shopify app I have used where I found it so useful that I had to write a review. I have been running my store for roughly three months now, and I was very skeptical of spending the $8.99/mo for this app (I know it isn't much, but it's a lot when you're starting out and struggling to hit profitable). It has been very well worth it so far.

Before installing the app I would, at best, get an organic session once every couple of weeks. Improving organic reach has been incredibly tedious since I have over 500 products in my store, so editing every image, SEO description, title, etc is too demanding. I installed the app and decided to give it a shot and see what happens.

The interface is intuitive and super easy to use. Everything is laid out really well. The dashboard page makes it easy to get started and understand what you need to do. Adding SEO fields to products is effortlessly simple once you get started. Overall, it took me an hour at the very most to get it all set up.

In the first two weeks after adding the app, I forgot about it and began to assume that the SEO changes had little to no effect. It wasn't long after that though that I started consistently seeing 3-7 organic sessions daily. Mind you, for a store in the first 4 months this feels incredible. For a larger or more established store, I imagine that one would see a much larger increase.

I highly recommend this app for getting your SEO up and running. Everything in the app can certainly be done manually or by editing the CSV file and uploading it to Shopify. If you can't spare the $8.99 a month, then definitely look into that route. Otherwise, give the app a shot and a couple of months for results to kick in. It'll be worth it.

Modern Mister
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 22, 2019

Very Slow and Poor app!! Not working anyway for Seo...big Scam don't subscribe anyway don't waste money

Fashionivo
Time spent using app: 11 days
Softpulse Infotech replied July 23, 2019

We just checked with our app and it is working fine as it should. Sorry for the inconvenience . What exact issue you are facing with our app ? It would be great if you can write us on support@shopiapps.in .
We will be happy to help you.
Thanks.