4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its affordability, effectiveness, and user-friendly interface. It's praised for its ability to fix SEO issues, boost traffic, and provide detailed keyword ranking insights. The automatic functions are particularly beneficial for stores with numerous products. Merchants appreciate the detailed breakdown of SEO problems and improvement recommendations. Many reported an increase in organic sessions after using the app. The customer support is also noted as quick and professional.

April 16, 2018

So far this is a great app. Only just started to scratch the surface but looks like there is lots of usual info incorporated. Has a slight issue initially where the app wouldn't load. Contacted support and had replies back from them really quickly and they fixed the issue. Looking forward to seeing what else this app can do

Picaspets
September 23, 2019

I used this app to perform auto SEO for my store https://www.trendgadgetshome.com website. This tool is the best i'v ever used. It is automatically performing basic SEO for my site. Also, provide valuable information about keyword ranking. I highly recommended this app.

TrendGadgetsHome
Germany
Edited March 14, 2019

Excellent support on Meta titles and Meta descriptions, helping us get organised for many 1000's of products. Would recommend the App as a great time saver. Quick response to single issue noindex problem. Very good !

TotalPoster
October 26, 2018

Awesome free SEO tool, for a large ecommerce site, this tool saved us so much time! Love it! Thanks a bunch guys for such great App and it's free!! You guys rock! :)

ewatchsale.com
October 11, 2018

This tool seems to get the job done. Support is quick and professional. Pricing for additional services seems reasonable.

The Aloha Market Kona
July 5, 2018

Just installed app. Had a little coding issie as I have problem with that. Contacted Jason in support and everything was fixed up! Think I will enjoy this app and its many feature. Highly reccomend!!

Littleriderz
July 24, 2018

nice application manage seo for your shop

Yabebo
Türkiye
June 3, 2019

This app is great to easily discover what needs updating in order to better your SEO strategy, would really recommend it for novice and experienced SEO.

Amelia William
May 15, 2019

Totally recommend the app! Does the job and it is so awesome, The JSON-LD and google sitemap i like a lot!

Vera Stores Philippines
July 24, 2019

This is the first Shopify app I have used where I found it so useful that I had to write a review. I have been running my store for roughly three months now, and I was very skeptical of spending the $8.99/mo for this app (I know it isn't much, but it's a lot when you're starting out and struggling to hit profitable). It has been very well worth it so far.

Before installing the app I would, at best, get an organic session once every couple of weeks. Improving organic reach has been incredibly tedious since I have over 500 products in my store, so editing every image, SEO description, title, etc is too demanding. I installed the app and decided to give it a shot and see what happens.

The interface is intuitive and super easy to use. Everything is laid out really well. The dashboard page makes it easy to get started and understand what you need to do. Adding SEO fields to products is effortlessly simple once you get started. Overall, it took me an hour at the very most to get it all set up.

In the first two weeks after adding the app, I forgot about it and began to assume that the SEO changes had little to no effect. It wasn't long after that though that I started consistently seeing 3-7 organic sessions daily. Mind you, for a store in the first 4 months this feels incredible. For a larger or more established store, I imagine that one would see a much larger increase.

I highly recommend this app for getting your SEO up and running. Everything in the app can certainly be done manually or by editing the CSV file and uploading it to Shopify. If you can't spare the $8.99 a month, then definitely look into that route. Otherwise, give the app a shot and a couple of months for results to kick in. It'll be worth it.

Modern Mister