SEO Doctor

Easy SEO tools to audit your store, rank higher, and sell more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO Doctor offers easy-to-use SEO tools to audit your store.

Biscloset

Location Bulgaria

Very helpful application. Awesome! Thanks!

Fitpros

Location South Africa

I just love the way this free app will diagnose any of my URL's as well as my site allowing me to make the necessary repair as I work to towards my ultimate goal of organic traffic. Thank you for creating a great app. I am using the free service so I cannot comment on the paid service at the moment but I am sure you will have a great experience if you are looking for someone else to attend to your SEO needs.

Rugs World

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really cool app! It helped me fix a lot of SEO issues that I wasn't even aware of!

Flotsam From Michigan

Your app has helped me find and fix some SEO problems that hopefully will result in more visitors and sales. However, it seems to presuppose more familiarity with SEO than I have. "More information" links for red-flagged items, including why they are "bad" and what would be "good" would be a great help.

Green Clothing Co

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Amazing app. We use it to monitor the SEO metrics on our men and women's fashion and clothing store. It has helped soo much with keywords and page speed information that we used to make the site better and it's increased our traffic and sales!!

Thanks so much!

Jardin Flowers

This is an amazing app! Very helpful and easy to understand. You will learn a great deal about SEO.

Crooked Road Hardwoods

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful without being confusing, thank you.

Eames Furniture Store

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Excellent starter app for SEO, gives a quick and immediate insight before you move onto more in depth work

Zero Gravity La

A great app! This is an extremely helpful business tool which provides detailed information about your SEO errors and what needs to be fixed. Highly recommend!

Dreamangels Net

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

We have tried several different apps but non worked as well as this one. The reason why is because it shows you EXACTLY what your errors are and it really enables you to fix this issue yourself instead of spending tons of money hiring someone to fix it. I guarantee 4 out 5 times you can fix the issue yourself. However if you are hesitant on doing this kind of stuff yourself than you can also hire them to do it for you. It is really a nice app