SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Free plan available

Fit49

Great free app. New to SEO and it pointed out some big mistakes I was not even aware of. Page is scoring high now!

Man And Bird Eco Store

So easy to install and provides valuable data in a flash.
Awesome service from Kena and SEO Doctor provide great educational emails that offer easy to understand advice and SEO strategies.
Can't wait to see my rankings increase
Love it!
www.manandbird.com

Coachshopping

Great app!
Easy to use and install.
I recommend this app.
www.coachshopping.net

Bless Linen

Such a useful app - providing a lot of structured data in easy to understand and comfortable manner. That makes very simple to see all issues on the entire website and make a check again after the correction. Highly recommended!

Darcys R C S Toys And Gifts

I SPENT A COUPLE OF HOURS WITH THIS APP AND I INSTANTLY SHOWED ON GOOGLE FIRST PAGE FOR ONE OF MY PRODUCTS,OUTSTANDING APP

Ma Yo

I have set up my maternity shirts store on shopify months ago and the traffic has been extremely low. I'm a little familiar with SEO but haven't really done too much on it, if anything at all. I came across this app by chance and have tried it out and it looks amazing. So detailed, gives a lot of help and information about all the details of SEO and what exactly I need to do to improve. Extremely helpful and very easy to understand and to apply. Thanks guys for making this free!

Shoplegacy

Great app. It gives awesome feedback on the SEO of my page. Would recommend. Also the staff is super friendly. Nice job!

Fit Filtration

Having just built my store and new to SEO I was rather flattered and amazed with the information this app presented to me for optimising my website for the search engines ..... People underestimate the importance of this service and so need to take a look at this App and give it a try ... I love it and highly recommend it 10/10

Ibex Mod Enterprise

Great at finding SEO shortcomings.

Homeaidcareproducts

Excellent way to double check everything you have put together is working as planned, as well as, the service of optimizing SEO's!!! Already seeing additional traffic through Google. I highly recommend this service!!!!