SEO Doctor

Easy SEO tools to audit your store, rank higher, and sell more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO Doctor offers easy-to-use SEO tools to audit your store.

Eco Musings

Great App! This is an easy to understand tool to help you optimize your store and grow your business. Gives you an SEO score for any page you want to scan and then tells you in plain English what you need to do to improve that score.

Fit49

Great free app. New to SEO and it pointed out some big mistakes I was not even aware of. Page is scoring high now!

Man And Bird Eco Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

So easy to install and provides valuable data in a flash.
Awesome service from Kena and SEO Doctor provide great educational emails that offer easy to understand advice and SEO strategies.
Can't wait to see my rankings increase
Love it!
www.manandbird.com

Coachshopping

Location France

Great app!
Easy to use and install.
I recommend this app.
www.coachshopping.net

Bless Linen

Such a useful app - providing a lot of structured data in easy to understand and comfortable manner. That makes very simple to see all issues on the entire website and make a check again after the correction. Highly recommended!

Darcys R C S Toys And Gifts

I SPENT A COUPLE OF HOURS WITH THIS APP AND I INSTANTLY SHOWED ON GOOGLE FIRST PAGE FOR ONE OF MY PRODUCTS,OUTSTANDING APP

Ma Yo

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have set up my maternity shirts store on shopify months ago and the traffic has been extremely low. I'm a little familiar with SEO but haven't really done too much on it, if anything at all. I came across this app by chance and have tried it out and it looks amazing. So detailed, gives a lot of help and information about all the details of SEO and what exactly I need to do to improve. Extremely helpful and very easy to understand and to apply. Thanks guys for making this free!

Shoplegacy

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. It gives awesome feedback on the SEO of my page. Would recommend. Also the staff is super friendly. Nice job!

Fit Filtration

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Having just built my store and new to SEO I was rather flattered and amazed with the information this app presented to me for optimising my website for the search engines ..... People underestimate the importance of this service and so need to take a look at this App and give it a try ... I love it and highly recommend it 10/10

Ibex Mod Enterprise

Great at finding SEO shortcomings.