SEO Doctor

Easy SEO tools to audit your store, rank higher, and sell more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO Doctor offers easy-to-use SEO tools to audit your store.

Homeaidcareproducts

Excellent way to double check everything you have put together is working as planned, as well as, the service of optimizing SEO's!!! Already seeing additional traffic through Google. I highly recommend this service!!!!

Moroccan Creations

Location Morocco
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Very Helpful. I'm using it regularly to check the results of my SEO related editing. And it's free. Thank you!!

Simpler Home

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use, insightful and very helpful.

Industrial Supplies Uk

Time spent using app About 4 years

Only been using it a few days but just what I was looking for. Helps me to focus on the things I need to do to imrove my rankings. Recommended!

Aroma Addiction

Location New Zealand

Easy installation with valuable information. This app is a must have!

Casmara

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

I'm using it regularly to check the results of my SEO related editing. Very useful, self explanatory, fast and visual.

Fashiana Global

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

App is really Awesome, Thanks Guys for such a cool App.

Wwhpearl

Location Hong Kong SAR

Excellence, it is detail and fast to let me know what i need to improve for my website

Barberfresh

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is an outstanding app that will let you compare how you stand versus your competitors in the SEO rankings. You compare yourself with other websites using key words and phrases to see your strengths and opportunities. In addition, they give you guidance solutions that will help you dominate and rank higher on searches. They make it simple and easy to use. I highly recommend them. Thanks guys!

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

I set up my Shopify store after having my website with another host for some time. I came across this app in their app store. I have been using this free app for about a week now and find it most useful for me. It shows me the status of my SEO settings and where I need to improve for optimum search performance. This is a very useful tool and worth checking out.