SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Free plan available

Moroccan Creations

Very Helpful. I'm using it regularly to check the results of my SEO related editing. And it's free. Thank you!!

Simpler Home

Easy to use, insightful and very helpful.

Industrial Supplies Uk

Only been using it a few days but just what I was looking for. Helps me to focus on the things I need to do to imrove my rankings. Recommended!

Aroma Addiction

Easy installation with valuable information. This app is a must have!

Casmara

I'm using it regularly to check the results of my SEO related editing. Very useful, self explanatory, fast and visual.

Fashiana Global

App is really Awesome, Thanks Guys for such a cool App.

Wwhpearl

Excellence, it is detail and fast to let me know what i need to improve for my website

Barberfresh

This is an outstanding app that will let you compare how you stand versus your competitors in the SEO rankings. You compare yourself with other websites using key words and phrases to see your strengths and opportunities. In addition, they give you guidance solutions that will help you dominate and rank higher on searches. They make it simple and easy to use. I highly recommend them. Thanks guys!

I set up my Shopify store after having my website with another host for some time. I came across this app in their app store. I have been using this free app for about a week now and find it most useful for me. It shows me the status of my SEO settings and where I need to improve for optimum search performance. This is a very useful tool and worth checking out.

Crown Chakra Woodworking

First of all, you can't beat free. I wouldn't hesitate to use their paid service if I ever have the money.

It's pretty cool to be able to compare your site's stats to a competitor. Like really cool.