SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

by SEO Doctor

Rank higher in Google and increase traffic with autopilot SEO

WIDE OPEN ARMORY

Top notch company with Top notch customer service. Fast and knowledgeable. 100% recommend if you need SEO services.

ShopDesignerBrands.com

Since we signed up for their monthly plan they have been quick to respond and easy to communicate with. We have been working on our SEO with them and once we launch shortly we hope to see the efforts result in organic traffic to our site.

AudioShop Musical Instruments

Pending review , shopify is our first store and unlike all other stores we've run - it google seo and results to our Google ranking efforts has been minimal at best. Shopify's? advice? Visit forums , pay an SEO guy $1000..attemping some kind of resolve using this app , pending review..

Sam's Teas and Spices

Very professional and friendly service. I have used their other services in the last few months and I was always happy. This time, Kena impressed me even more,I was kept informed through the whole process and they were on time in getting the work done and delivered the results they promised. I highly recommend their services.

Keep up the good work

VBLogik

Very professional and courteous, Kena did a great job for our web site's SEO.
Providing a quick and thorough review with detailed findings and applied fixes.
This greatly improved Search Engine visibility of our web site.
Expert advice was provided and follow up questions were answered diligently.
It was a great experience to do business with SEO Doctor I highly recommend.

Vape Pen Sales

I don't think I could function without Kena. This is the single best money you will spend. Always better than expected and always done faster than asked. I am not aware of any way could be done better. Always helpful with questions, no matter how dumb. Should be 6 stars.

Sniper's Edge Hockey

We have merged together several sites and changed our TLD, and Kena supported us throughout the whole process. He clearly outlined what he does and which aspects required our input. The project was completed within the timeframe we required. I will not hesitate to call on him again with SEO issues and concerns.

Hair Galore 24

Great experience working with Keno.
Handled our SEO effectively. Great customer support
and handled request in a timely manner. I highly recommend.
Happy Customer!

Martys Health

Out of all the seo marketing apps available this one was by far has given us the best results and we tried a few.
SEO Doctor gave a full report of all the weak areas of our website and explained how they were going to fix it in a lot of detail.
Kena has been great. We have had no previous website experience and she has helped us understand so much about it.
We highly recommend this app, other seo marketing apps charged so much more with poor results.

PHHealth

This service is very valuable and worth the money, I have seen an increase in my organic traffic. I would recommend this to every Shopify store owner who wants to do SEO. Their custom service is very useful.