SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Free plan available

Pinkmauve

I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to improve their websites SEO. The app gives you some great insights on how website is performing. The team at SEO doctor are amazing! I had them work on my seo for some keywords and within a month I was ranking on 1st page of Google! Thanks guys for your Amazing work!

Gron White

So happy for this app! It really helps to pinpoint those many areas of my site that needs attention. Highly recommend.

Childs Prints

Easy to navigate and use. I have only used it once so far on a newly built site that I'm working on. I will give it that 5th star when I can see how it does on the whole site.

Spiked Pearl

I am very impressed! They actually send you a very detailed report, including screen shots of exactly what they did + give detailed recommendations on how you can maintain after the initial fixes of your site, even if you do not want to hire them for the maintenance (I did). Also, you can see a difference of your SEO score before and after. Mine was a significant difference! From 50 to 80+, and will only get better as the site ages and social media improves. Definitely recommend!

Theseniorcareshop

Great work! Very helpful and responsive

Caroline Creates

Great service! Hired these guys to improve the SEO of my site. They were communicative and very helpful in getting my site to where it needs to be. Highly recommend.

The Service Manual Source

Thank You , The Free Tool Is Very Useful !

Attitude And Apron

Very pleased with the work done on my website! The suggestions, explanations, and attention to details were all very helpful. They also answered my questions quickly. Yes, I would recommend them as a company to use.

Chainsforhim

These guys really know what they are doing. They also provide a fantastic service. I've been using them for about 6 months and in that time they have solved any SEO issue that I have. Highly recommend them.

The Fit Planet

Excellent service. Extremely knowledgeable and responsive. Highly Recommend. Thank you Eric for all your work!