SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer | Reviews

by ExpressTech

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Just Jewelry 4 Life

Need help to optimize your site? This app is for you! I downloaded this but was sceptical as I've tried others and they didn't work. THIS APP is awesome and definitely helps with seo optimization.
Top company to work with and very professional too.
Keep up the fantastic work guys!

Shopify SEO

This app has some nice tools for initial website analysis that can benefit your site. If you are new to SEO though much of the actual intelligence from these types of reports can be rather hard to dissect and make sense of. Good initial website analysis tool though if you don't mind doing some research and digging a little deeper into the SEO rabbit hole.

WIDE OPEN ARMORY

Top notch company with Top notch customer service. Fast and knowledgeable. 100% recommend if you need SEO services.

ShopDesignerBrands.com

Since we signed up for their monthly plan they have been quick to respond and easy to communicate with. We have been working on our SEO with them and once we launch shortly we hope to see the efforts result in organic traffic to our site.

AudioShop Musical Instruments

Pending review , shopify is our first store and unlike all other stores we've run - it google seo and results to our Google ranking efforts has been minimal at best. Shopify's? advice? Visit forums , pay an SEO guy $1000..attemping some kind of resolve using this app , pending review..

Sam's Teas and Spices

Very professional and friendly service. I have used their other services in the last few months and I was always happy. This time, Kena impressed me even more,I was kept informed through the whole process and they were on time in getting the work done and delivered the results they promised. I highly recommend their services.

Keep up the good work

VBLogik

Very professional and courteous, Kena did a great job for our web site's SEO.
Providing a quick and thorough review with detailed findings and applied fixes.
This greatly improved Search Engine visibility of our web site.
Expert advice was provided and follow up questions were answered diligently.
It was a great experience to do business with SEO Doctor I highly recommend.

Vape Pen Sales

I don't think I could function without Kena. This is the single best money you will spend. Always better than expected and always done faster than asked. I am not aware of any way could be done better. Always helpful with questions, no matter how dumb. Should be 6 stars.

Sniper's Edge Hockey

We have merged together several sites and changed our TLD, and Kena supported us throughout the whole process. He clearly outlined what he does and which aspects required our input. The project was completed within the timeframe we required. I will not hesitate to call on him again with SEO issues and concerns.

Hair Galore 24

Great experience working with Keno.
Handled our SEO effectively. Great customer support
and handled request in a timely manner. I highly recommend.
Happy Customer!