SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

Beauty Supply XL

Man this is the best Seo app i have every had. This is actually my 8th app I tried. Bunch of bad seo apps on here, but this seo do everthing for you. And also the support of Adriana is outstanding. I had some problems with my page builder, this is something that Seo isnt for, but Adriana helpd me with here developer. Thats service! Thank you some much again Adriana. And if you are surching for a good Seo download this one, every penny worth!

New Green Nutrition

Excellent app! I like this app more than any other SEO app due to the additional Google structure data, helpful videos and easy to understand SEO process. It also helps the developer Adriana is super responsive and helpful!

Atitlan Leather

The app works great and guides you through the process of optimizing your page. There are always small details that I would forget without it. Very responsive customer service that is friendly and helpful.

Thermal Ribbons For Less

Great app, best one for SEO that I have found. Excellent, helpful customer service. A must for our Shopify store.

Deal me Once

I have been using this app for about a week and I love it! The articles and videos are very helpful at teaching you how to optimize your Shopify store for better SEO results. I enjoy the videos because they give you examples of how to implement the strategies on the go within your own Shopify store.
Hopefully, as the app develops there will be more uploaded videos and great content.
Adriana and the team provide excellent customer service. I recommend trying this app to see if it will help you too!

Lamporia

Great team, great support system & simply happy people to work with here on Shopify marketplace. Thanks a lot:)

the-retrosoccerlocker

great app . great & fast support. You will need this app to improve your seo which is a big and important task.

ekoko-handmade

I am using the app now for some Months and it is the best SEO one I had so far. Easy to go trough the process of SEO insights and see quickly where our attention is needed. Definitely also great support from Adriana and Nathan, no question is to much and always answered adequate and fast. I am not the fastest reviewer because just after installation you need to see where it goes. So I guess you can see this one as valuable!

LandZero

There may be quite a large amount of people on shopify who have never built a site. This is your most important app to increase your sales because it drives rank on google. It also provides rich snippets, which took one of my sites to nothing at one point to 250k visits a year over a 5 year growth period. Basically, you need this app for your store over any other app on here. Support is probably the best I have run into with any app on here as well. The owner is so responsive and took a major amount of time talking with me about things. Hope this review helps because I do not usually write these, but people need to understand the importance of this particular app. Best

Shopoile

This is the best SEO app on the market. Andriana is superb and very responsive. Thanks to the team for such a great app.