SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

Many Moons Emporium

I really detest SEO and I'd rather be doing almost anything else. But, I LOVE this app! It makes defining (and finding) keywords so much easier. It takes the guesswork (and my anxiety) out of SEO. The Help videos are clear and easy to understand. I love that Adriana cuts through all the geek-speak to empower each of us to understand how SEO works. Once the understanding is there, we can better use SEO as a tool to succeed. Customer service is excellent - Adriana is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable! If you are on the fence about which SEO app to try... don't hesitate to try this one!! I'm really glad I did!! A BIG Thank You to Adriana & the folks at Adolab :D as I'm already seeing improvements (yay!!)

Firlefanz Schnittmuster

This app is absolutely worth its money! This is not just some kind of "automagically working black box" app like many others. In combination with high quality videos and blog articles from Adolab it teaches you how to do awesome SEO for your shopify shop. And learning SEO yourself is, in my opinion, the best thing you can do, in the long view.

The Flavour Mill (Pty) Ltd

I am a novice when it comes to SEO. Adriana and her team have really made SEO as easy as colouring by numbers. They have gone out of their way to explain the process and assist me in getting the best possible results for my online store. You guys are LEGENDS!!!

sokomart.com.au

For many months I have been using an SEO App that I had little understand and no customer support, I watched Andriana video and read all the reviews and thought I will give it a go and I am loving it. As I was optimizing my site I got one-on-one support and suggestion to better my site ranking. I recommend it with all stars.

SK Fashion

Great App help me bring organic traffic on my store and support is also very good you get great support from team. Thanks again great job !!!

Weekends Fashions

I have been using this app to increase SEO ranking. As I was working, Adriana and I chatted and she took the time to patiently walk me through items that need to be addressed. I highly recommend SEO Get Clicked! The customer service is top notch!

Paulie Clothing

It has been very helpful so far. I don't know a lot about SEO and Adriana has been there explaining how it works. The app has videos to understand why things should be done in that way.
Also the personal service is a plus. Adriana uses the chat to answer your questions immediately. She looks very passionate about helping and offering the best service.
Thank you for your help, Adriana :) X

Chester Leo: The Puppy Dog!

Before I installed this app, I was slowly increasing my daily organic traffic. It wasn't a huge amount, but that's why I installed the app. Unfortunately, within days of installing the app, my organic traffic dropped to 1 visitor a day - and there are days when I have zero organic visitors.

This was before I even began to work on SEO - so it wasn't a matter of choosing the wrong keywords, etc. I contacted tech support, and do appreciate their amazing effort to solve the problem. I took their suggestions and gave the app more time, but now after two months, I still have 1 or 2 daily organic visitors. But unfortunately, the app completely destroyed any organic traffic I was getting.

In fact, I've had zero organic visitors in the last two days.

JBCoolCats

I am just starting out today with this App and I can see already how this will help our new store greatly. It looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me as far as coming up with creative descriptions for my each of my product pages.

I love how this app takes me though each step of the way to ensure I have everything in place to improve my SEO's, which we all know is so important. Adriana 's video's are fantastic and if you need more assistance Adriana is right there to chat with to provide more personal help!

KUALA

i've been using the app for few months in my store. since day one Adriana was there to welcome me, help and advice on how to work with the app.
the app work great and got few snippets after just a month in the air!
since i download it Adriana gave me the best personal costumer service i ever got from any app ever! nothing is better than getting a great product from great people :)