SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

Daisy Face

I am new to using the app, but I find it very user friendly. Customer support is wonderful. I know it's too soon to see results yet I cant help but notice a bump in traffic.

Max & Cooper

This is a fantastic little app, even though it is free. Very easy to use, and practical suggestions. Let's see what SEO results we get in the next few weeks, fingers crossed. Thanks for a great app.

SILOE Gear

This app helped me organize the alt text for my images, check page structures and optimization and clean up my meta information in search results. Very helpful to a new Shopify user.

Vivid Sunglasses

So far everything is going well. We look forward to SEO Get Clicked bring organic traffic to our shop VividSunglasses.com

Best,
Vivid Sunglasses Team

Pink Dragonfly

So far so great!! Simple to use, helpful videos and very friendly. I'm excited to really dig in and improve my SEO! Highly recommend!

Classic Bags

This app is fantastic! Just added to my site and have to say it is such a help, very easy to use and from what Ive seen so far very useful! A must have app in my opinion!

IfacilShop.com

In fact of that i thought everything was right this app showed me that i was wrong, and has helped me to get fix What i has to fix, i highly recommend installing this amazing app wich will show you What you gotta fix

IndigoJewellery

This was so easy to install and use!
Immediately it does what it promises.
No confusion, no having to contact support. Great education on there too. I desperately needed help with SEO and I finally found it.

Noah25

Seo get clicked is a easy to use app. If it will get me in the first page of google i have to see. I will keep using it for now.

SixVintageChicks

Just installed the app and I already learned something new about my website SEO, very satisfied with the app.