SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

Weekends Fashions

I have been using this app to increase SEO ranking. As I was working, Adriana and I chatted and she took the time to patiently walk me through items that need to be addressed. I highly recommend SEO Get Clicked! The customer service is top notch!

Paulie Clothing

It has been very helpful so far. I don't know a lot about SEO and Adriana has been there explaining how it works. The app has videos to understand why things should be done in that way.
Also the personal service is a plus. Adriana uses the chat to answer your questions immediately. She looks very passionate about helping and offering the best service.
Thank you for your help, Adriana :) X

Chester Leo: The Puppy Dog!

Before I installed this app, I was slowly increasing my daily organic traffic. It wasn't a huge amount, but that's why I installed the app. Unfortunately, within days of installing the app, my organic traffic dropped to 1 visitor a day - and there are days when I have zero organic visitors.

This was before I even began to work on SEO - so it wasn't a matter of choosing the wrong keywords, etc. I contacted tech support, and do appreciate their amazing effort to solve the problem. I took their suggestions and gave the app more time, but now after two months, I still have 1 or 2 daily organic visitors. But unfortunately, the app completely destroyed any organic traffic I was getting.

In fact, I've had zero organic visitors in the last two days.

March 6, 2020

Hello ChesterLeo, There are many reasons why traffic might fluctuate on a site, but our app is not the reason you lost traffic. Our app actually helps increase your SEO and traffic by giving you correct structured data to make Google happy and help you get rich snippets in search results. We are disappointed that you would leave us a negative review as we helped you many times with one on one consulting (for free) and even did a phone call with you to help your SEO. Good luck with your store, we wish you the best!

JBCoolCats

I am just starting out today with this App and I can see already how this will help our new store greatly. It looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me as far as coming up with creative descriptions for my each of my product pages.

I love how this app takes me though each step of the way to ensure I have everything in place to improve my SEO's, which we all know is so important. Adriana 's video's are fantastic and if you need more assistance Adriana is right there to chat with to provide more personal help!

KUALA

i've been using the app for few months in my store. since day one Adriana was there to welcome me, help and advice on how to work with the app.
the app work great and got few snippets after just a month in the air!
since i download it Adriana gave me the best personal costumer service i ever got from any app ever! nothing is better than getting a great product from great people :)

Satin Serenity

We recently installed this app in our store and I am already seeing an improvement in our search rankings. I needed some assistance with SEO for our product pages, and contacted their customer service to ask several questions. Adriana took the time to answer all of my questions in detail and even offered suggestions for improvement on our site. It's difficult to find apps that offer great customer service, but this one truly does.

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

Meow Bowwows

My experience with SEO is zero. This is the only app that has explained what SEO is and what to do on your website. They have wonderful videos explaining what to do as well as screens showing what you need to correct. I am hoping with this app and my rework, I can be successful! Thank you SEO Get Clicked!!

Periwinkle's Wardrobe

Overall organized and easy app to use. I won't know if it is helping with traffic and sales just yet.

FaRite

This app is great helping your ranking get boosted in search. They’re kind enough to help when I moved to a different site. Customer service is on point.