Get Clicked! SEO

Get More Sales! Increases SEO Rank! JSON-ld Rich Snippets

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Weekends Fashions

I have been using this app to increase SEO ranking. As I was working, Adriana and I chatted and she took the time to patiently walk me through items that need to be addressed. I highly recommend SEO Get Clicked! The customer service is top notch!

Paulie Clothing

It has been very helpful so far. I don't know a lot about SEO and Adriana has been there explaining how it works. The app has videos to understand why things should be done in that way.
Also the personal service is a plus. Adriana uses the chat to answer your questions immediately. She looks very passionate about helping and offering the best service.
Thank you for your help, Adriana :) X

JBCoolCats

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I am just starting out today with this App and I can see already how this will help our new store greatly. It looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me as far as coming up with creative descriptions for my each of my product pages.

I love how this app takes me though each step of the way to ensure I have everything in place to improve my SEO's, which we all know is so important. Adriana 's video's are fantastic and if you need more assistance Adriana is right there to chat with to provide more personal help!

KUALA

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

i've been using the app for few months in my store. since day one Adriana was there to welcome me, help and advice on how to work with the app.
the app work great and got few snippets after just a month in the air!
since i download it Adriana gave me the best personal costumer service i ever got from any app ever! nothing is better than getting a great product from great people :)

Satin Serenity

We recently installed this app in our store and I am already seeing an improvement in our search rankings. I needed some assistance with SEO for our product pages, and contacted their customer service to ask several questions. Adriana took the time to answer all of my questions in detail and even offered suggestions for improvement on our site. It's difficult to find apps that offer great customer service, but this one truly does.

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

Meow Bowwows

My experience with SEO is zero. This is the only app that has explained what SEO is and what to do on your website. They have wonderful videos explaining what to do as well as screens showing what you need to correct. I am hoping with this app and my rework, I can be successful! Thank you SEO Get Clicked!!

Periwinkle's Wardrobe

Overall organized and easy app to use. I won't know if it is helping with traffic and sales just yet.

FaRite

This app is great helping your ranking get boosted in search. They’re kind enough to help when I moved to a different site. Customer service is on point.

Daisy Face

Time spent using app About 2 years

I am new to using the app, but I find it very user friendly. Customer support is wonderful. I know it's too soon to see results yet I cant help but notice a bump in traffic.