Get Clicked! SEO

Get More Sales! Increases SEO Rank! JSON-ld Rich Snippets

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Max & Cooper

Location South Africa

This is a fantastic little app, even though it is free. Very easy to use, and practical suggestions. Let's see what SEO results we get in the next few weeks, fingers crossed. Thanks for a great app.

SILOE Gear

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app helped me organize the alt text for my images, check page structures and optimization and clean up my meta information in search results. Very helpful to a new Shopify user.

Vivid Sunglasses

So far everything is going well. We look forward to SEO Get Clicked bring organic traffic to our shop VividSunglasses.com

Best,
Vivid Sunglasses Team

Pink Dragonfly

So far so great!! Simple to use, helpful videos and very friendly. I'm excited to really dig in and improve my SEO! Highly recommend!

Classic Bags

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is fantastic! Just added to my site and have to say it is such a help, very easy to use and from what Ive seen so far very useful! A must have app in my opinion!

IfacilShop.com

Location Guatemala

In fact of that i thought everything was right this app showed me that i was wrong, and has helped me to get fix What i has to fix, i highly recommend installing this amazing app wich will show you What you gotta fix

IndigoJewellery

Location Australia

This was so easy to install and use!
Immediately it does what it promises.
No confusion, no having to contact support. Great education on there too. I desperately needed help with SEO and I finally found it.

Noah25

Location Netherlands

Seo get clicked is a easy to use app. If it will get me in the first page of google i have to see. I will keep using it for now.

SixVintageChicks

Location Poland

Just installed the app and I already learned something new about my website SEO, very satisfied with the app.

Garcon Golden

Exactly what I needed! Great simple app to help easily elevate and manage your Shopify SEO. Give us a look at Garcongolden.Shop :)