SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

TRENDING2

I've tried a bunch of SEO apps before but this one is totally different, in addition to the fact that this app will cover all your Seo-related needs, the customer service is literally from another dimension! the review app that i used (RYVIU) wasn't among the supported apps but they have contacted the technical support of Ryviu app and managed to make it compatible with this app. Also, they were ready to help me out with some other technical problems within my store that would have cost me a fortune and they have done it for FREE!
They really deserve more than 5 stars review.
Thank you "SEO-Get Clicked" and especially you Adriana!

The Quilted Nursery Children's Fabric Store

This app is amazing! It only took a few minutes to install and it is user friendly. I was able to begin working on my website.

Uneedum

Super easy to use and addresses all the right issues. I am so impressed. Hoping to have my site good to go for the holidays! Really thankful to have found this app. You must try it!

eCloudz - Specialty Vape Shop

This app is absolutely amazing!! Easy navigate with all the fundamental tools built in. Very detailed it will scan your site with a fine tooth comb, highlighting key areas to be fix. The support is next level, fast response times, skilled, and willing to go the extra mile. I would recommend 100%

Poshpoms

Great SEO the owner Adriana is really helpful and has gone above and beyond to help with issues on our bad coding. We now hope to have our seo ready for our busiest period (winter)
Would really recommend to anyone just starting seo and doesn't want the big bill what people charge.
Thanks
Liam

Frenchie Boutique

These gals/guys are top notch! I've been doing SEO for over 15 years so I knew what I was looking for––rich snippets are king in Google's eyes! It's not just rich snippets though, they make it easy to optimize your title tags, meta data, alt-tags and a slew of other tools that I haven't even dug into yet.

This app is really all you need to optimize your site AND learn why you're doing it and why you're paying for it.

The topper was when Adriana personally (not automated) sent me a message this morning. We had a great convo while she sent me screenshots of various code that needed fixing or updating, much of it was fixable as a courtesy from them! Now, that's frickin pawsome customer service!
Thanks Adriana!
Lisa from -- Frenchie.boutique

Foundd Legal

Super easy to use but what really stood out aside from how great the app is, is the customer service!

Is To Me

Well what can we say about this app, its perfect but for us, I am not great at SEO so this is a very good place to start. What made this for us is the support from Adriana and the team. I have no hesitation is leaving them 5 Stars!! well done, at last an app with customer service!

kotanical

Great app very helpful customer service looking forward to using going forward
Adriana is so helpful
Much appreciated
Karl

One Art Store

You must read this review before you install the app! And because you may be sceptical or you may do not know what is going on with all this SEO (like me) or simply you are getting lost with all these apps on the market which everyone of them is trying to convince you to install their app. So let me say you something here, the respond time from Adriana was absolutely fantastic, the professionalism and service she has provided for me just within last 24 hours was definitely one of the best I ever received. So before you install the app be ready because they really want to help you, so prepare your questions and yourself as everything is gonna happen so quick. Thanks a lot!
Daniel from oneart.store