SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

One Art Store

You must read this review before you install the app! And because you may be sceptical or you may do not know what is going on with all this SEO (like me) or simply you are getting lost with all these apps on the market which everyone of them is trying to convince you to install their app. So let me say you something here, the respond time from Adriana was absolutely fantastic, the professionalism and service she has provided for me just within last 24 hours was definitely one of the best I ever received. So before you install the app be ready because they really want to help you, so prepare your questions and yourself as everything is gonna happen so quick. Thanks a lot!
Daniel from oneart.store

KiAfrica

SEO is any merchant’s Achilles heel and this is why you need an SEO tool that handles this task effectively and a team that know what they are doing. Adriana and the Get Clicked team are incredible at what they do. They make it easy for small businesses to make a big impact where it matters (search engines). They will go to great lengths to ensure that your site is optimized for greater reach and you never have to lift a finger but give your “OK”.

Great team, wonderful app and highly recommend this to anyone starting out and are serious about growing their business and would like to up their SEO game..

Bamboo Diaries

Have used this app for a few months and am delighted that it does really help me bring up my store's keyword ranking. Support is awesome in providing expert SEO advice, which is prompt and personalised. She actually looked at my store niche and provides advice that I do not receive from other apps' support. Highly recommend it!

Cloud City Vapes NC

I was new to SEO and this app has helped make it so much easier to understand. Plus the customer support is phenomenal. Adriana has answered every question I've had and responds within 24 hours. Since I've started using this app, business has slowly started picking up. I definitely recommend this app to anyone who is new to SEO or to anyone that just wants to make it easier. If you do the work that it guides you to do, you will see an improvement in visitors and orders.

Many Thanks from Cloud City Vapes NC

Acoti 1

First off I was not asked to leave this review like most other apps ask of you before they really start to help you. I have had this app for 1 day and already know so much more about seo. Between the videos and actually already getting a response on additional questions from Adriana who responded quickly and in a way that I understand. Nothing works overnight it takes time to see results. So be patient! This app I believe will get you and I to where we want to be as quickly as possible. Like everything else it is work and expect to do some if you want to succeed. Thank you Adriana and company.

MugandMouseDesigns

I love this app so far. It has taught me more about SEO and how to correct my errors. It is easy to use once you get the swing of things. The customer service is stellar. Adriana is the best. She shows you step by step what is needed to get your site on board. Steps I would absolutely have no knowledge of...steps I would never be aware of if I didn't have her guidance. It's only been a few days, but I'm starting to get a little more traffic than before. I will update further as I go along. Thanks so much!

SHOC

Have used this tool for our website @shoc.com and have had incredible support from the team at SEO Tools. From identifying issues to offering custom solutions to resolve them. This service is second to none.

Unbox Shopping Network

It’s the companies like SEO Get Clicked that take of their customers and care about the success of their clients. The staff and team went way above and beyond my expectations to help support Unbox Shopping Network.
I know there are a lot of SEO apps out there for this kind of work, but I would recommend you work with people that care about helping and serving their clients rather than getting paid and asking for reviews. Highly Recommend Adriana and team.

CEO
Unbox

Wood & Cork

Excellent app with a very intuitive dashboard. Support is amazing, Adriana was really helpful to help us with our structure data issues. Highly recommended!

ChillTee

Adriana is very helpful and provides great insights for our team! Our inquiries get handled, almost instantly and great follow-up service from them as well!
A must have app for every store!