4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of site optimization tools, including meta titles, product descriptions, and sitemaps. It's recognized for enhancing website visibility and traffic, and automating SEO tasks. Features like bulk editing and auto-update are particularly useful for stores with numerous products. Merchants commend the excellent customer support and the app's cost-effectiveness. It's suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants, offering straightforward features and efficient image optimization.

April 14, 2023

I have been facing many indexing issues from Google before BUT this app fixed aaaallllll of it. it helped me a lot in rankings and my overall performance improved a lot. Highly recommended app to use.

Do Order Now
June 20, 2018

I searched for several weeks and finally I found what I've been looking for. A must have for every eCommerce business

Afrinspiration
July 9, 2018

i like it so far. very nice app

I See What I Can Do Here Yeah
May 9, 2018

I would definitely recommend this app!

Snootles
June 18, 2018

Great App so far!! Easy to use and helpful!

Honeybee Unicorn
May 25, 2018

5 STARS!! VERY GREAT APP!! THANKYOU!!

Arrowsafetydevice
February 1, 2018

Not worth it. We paid for the APP and then it stopped working. If you want to return the images back to the way they were before, you will need to do it one by one NOT in bulk. Their servers are really slow. Paid for nothing and no refund.

Automotive Vintage
Edited October 19, 2018

les abia puesto una buena opinion pero me acabo de sacar la app y ya no me deja entrar y ya pague :C o y el de soprte no me a resuelto ni la primera pregunta que por que no habla español:C cero estrellas:C

Bluendig
Mexico
November 21, 2018

This app helped me big time! Saved me a lot of time and energy sizing a whole bunch of photos. Can't wait to use more features!

Blue Dog Disc Golf
1 day using the app
October 6, 2021

Right now the app looks great, looking forward to see how this will enhance our google seo ranking !

CoThings Shop