Reviews (1,099)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing website visibility and traffic. It's praised for its user-friendly features such as image renaming, 404 error monitoring, and bulk editing. Merchants appreciate its automatic functions and efficient image processing capabilities. The support team, particularly Jason and Bassam, are commended for their exceptional customer service. The app is also appreciated for its affordability and value. Merchants have noticed improvements in their SEO and store speed optimization after using it. It's especially beneficial for stores with a large number of products and is considered essential for anyone starting on Shopify.

July 28, 2019

Great app!! I use this app only for renaming files and adding alt tag and It's save my time to add alt and rename of images.

pinpenguin
India
About 23 hours using the app
October 17, 2019

I needed this app to help me resize images that had already been uploaded. It's easy to use and does that and applies SEO. With the free plan, you have to manually choose each product that you want to update, which isn't a big deal when you only have a few new products that need updating. Otherwise, it's a one time amount of $4.99 to automatically batch it, or $6.99 a month. Either way it's extremely reasonable for a number of extremely useful edits.

Rev
About 23 hours using the app
Engage Apps replied October 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive review. We always appreciate feedback and are happy you were able to resize your images and found our app easy to use.

May 25, 2020

Excellent product so far still analyzing it for benefits. Until I see results aka more business and higher rankings I cannot leave a higher rating.

Cards, Collectibles and Gadgets - CCG, LLC.
16 days using the app
June 5, 2019

J'utilise régulièrement cette appli je suis très satisfait beaucoup de paramètres et de fonctionnalités super appli

Clélia mode
France
15 days using the app
May 10, 2019

It really helped me rename my images and hence improving my seo of the whole website great app. Recommended

ADMIRED-GADGETS
India
15 days using the app
February 7, 2018

A great App for improving SEO and easy as pie to use.

Lounge Collection Ltd
About 20 hours using the app
Edited August 12, 2020

Hello, so far of what I have seen, it is a really big help. As I use it more i will be able to give a better review. Thank you

Todays Look Fashion
21 days using the app
November 6, 2021

Nice app, Easy to use. The Free available tools must be made available to run all products at a single time. UI can be made bit more easier.

NaturalGoodz

Max Jewels Paris
France
13 days using the app
May 27, 2018

Wow, great app. I can already tell the difference in a few areas. Highly recommended.

My Clothes Hanger