SEO King

Photos, alts, metas, json ld, sitemaps, 404s, urls, A.I., ...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

More than 20 SEO tools

Shareonetees

I gave this app a 3 star for now because I have not been able to really experience the site as I want to. Will update as I explore further.

October 13, 2022

Hi, did you have a chance to explore it further? We released a massive update last week and it now includes at least 6 new tools and over a hundred new options. We spent over 1000 hours on this latest version. I hope we can earn at least 4-5 stars from you, cheers!

datmexico

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

Escelente producto, nos ha servido bastante bien. Optimiza todos los productos de forma adecuada, no lo cambiariamos

October 13, 2022

¡Gracias por seguir con SEO King! Si necesita nuevas características u opciones, háganoslo saber en el chat en vivo. ¡Salud!

ComFatra

Time spent using app About 2 months

I really appreciate for this app. it is very helpful, i will recommended into my near friends... Great work

October 13, 2022

Thanks for the review and the recommendations! Our latest version includes dozens of new tools and features - it took over 6 months to build. I hope you can give us a 5-star review next time! Cheers 🙏

Glamourange

SEO King I find to be a Game changer. Keep up with the good work. Plus, SEO King is a winner with the price! - From Glamourange.com.

October 13, 2022

Thanks for the positive feedback, we try to provide the best tools for the best value. If you need any other features or options added, please let us know in the live chat! Cheers

Slow-Escargot

Location France
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Application super complète, même des fois un peu trop. Une hiérachisation des actions à faire pour un bon SEO serait super agréable.

October 13, 2022

Merci pour la suggestion. Nous sommes absolument en train de mettre en place une sorte de liste de contrôle. Bien sûr, nous concevons notre liste de contrôle SEO pour qu'elle soit la liste de contrôle la plus complète disponible, n'importe où. S'il vous plaît restez à l'écoute, et j'espère que cela peut nous valoir une critique 5 étoiles lors de votre prochaine critique! 🙏

LoveNspire

Love the application plus the support is great as well open for ideas and quick to implement back to add value

October 13, 2022

Thanks for the positive review! We always try to provide assistance to our merchants, and are always looking for critical feedback on how we can improve the app for everyone. Cheers

Happily Zen

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is super easy to use & has helped me improve my website so much! Definitely worth purchasing

October 13, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! I hope you continue to enjoy using SEO King. If you have any ideas for features/options, please let us know. Cheers

Prime Sneaker

great app thank you so, much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norse Spirit

Excellent support - very responsive and happy to answer any specific questions about my site and any SEO issues.

October 13, 2022

Thank you for the gracious review. We try to help merchants get the most out of our app and hopefully solve some of their issues along the way. Cheers

AVA Products

I have been using this app for a month now. It is perfect for SEO at a reasonable price. thanks SEO King

October 13, 2022

Thank you for the positive review! I hope you are enjoying the latest version. We put a massive amount of work into it! Cheers