SEO King , 1,091 reviews

4.6

Merchants highly value this app for enhancing website visibility and traffic through automated SEO tasks such as image optimization, alt text generation, and fixing 404 errors. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, speed, and bulk editing feature. The AI functionality and indexing issue resolution are also praised. The customer service, particularly from team members Jason and Bassam, is noted for its professionalism and responsiveness. Merchants consider the app affordable and effective in improving store speed, SEO rankings, and organic traffic.

November 6, 2023

Great app, amazing functionality for store with many products in need of software for bulk editing their pictures, alt text, etc.

BELVIE SECRETS
About 1 month using the app
October 26, 2023

The app has really help us stream line many things for the team. We also had a few big issue that we needed help with and the Team at SEO King did some manually intensive optimization for us at a few that was really reasonable another thing is at the communication is really awesome. Super stoked.

Hawaiian South Shore
About 1 month using the app
July 26, 2023

Great app, amazing functionality for stores with many products in need of software for bulk editing their pictures, alt text, etc.

SmartX.bg
Bulgaria
Over 1 year using the app
August 7, 2023

The first impression of the application is the most positive!! Everything is intuitive, a lot of tools for optimizing the site, user-friendly interface, it's a pleasure to use! After inspecting the application and reading the reviews of other users, I immediately purchased a paid subscription and after using it for several days, I can safely say that I am very pleased with the result of the work done! I definitely recommend this wonderful product to everyone! Many thanks to the developers for such a high-quality and affordable product! I wish you success and prosperity!

AnuCustoms
3 months using the app
May 24, 2023

We had the app for years. In comparing with another store we have without this app, I didn't notice any uptick in benefit on Google. But then they changed something and as a result our images were not appearing on our scheduled emails. I believe it is because they changed optimization until after the online channel published vs. scheduled. And there is a nightly report at 1 am saying they updated our theme. But despite asking for their help 3 times to correct it, sending screen shots, explaining in depth the problem, all I got back is we don't understand. Zero help. (and not the the email address I requested either). I really tried to work with them, but they showed they both don't understand the business or are willing to help.

Blessed Buffalo Boutique
Over 2 years using the app
Engage Apps replied May 25, 2023

Sorry to see you leave after being a paid member for years. We are always ready to solve merchant issues, however in this case we were unable to understand the actual issue, even after some back and forth. SEO King is the most feature rich seo app in the app store and we will be launching a new set of awesome tools in the next few months. You're welcome back anytime. Best regards

Edited December 29, 2023

I love ittttttttt

vitalchairs
2 months using the app
Engage Apps replied April 5, 2024

Glad you love it! Thank you, and please enjoy! 😊

June 21, 2023

SEO King has quickly become one of my favorite apps, thanks to its great design and powerful features. The app’s versatility allows me to stay organized, informed, and connected, all from the convenience of my needs. I appreciate the attention to detail and dedication to user satisfaction that the developers have put into SEO King. It’s truly a game-changer and a must-have app for anyone looking for improvements of their overall SEO.

Urban City Styles
Germany
2 months using the app
July 22, 2023

Gotta say this is pretty amazing. Simplified greatly the optimization of my many images and their titles/alt text. Getting started on the other tools now.

Daddidio's
About 2 months using the app
August 18, 2023

SEO King does a really good job of automating tedious SEO tasks. I also received help from one of their preferred SEO exports Bassam Malik and he did a wonderful job fixing things on site that needed fixing.

DCLToys
4 months using the app
October 13, 2023

Magnificent tool. Would highly recommend to all for your shopify stores.

Femme Fusion