SEO King

All-in-one Google search SEO tools for your pages and photos

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

London SuperMarket UK

Best app for SEO. I have used it for my store and recommend it for you. Please try it at least once, you will love it.

koduGshop

This app is simply unbelievable. Thanks SEO King for this hard work. I think everybody should try to see where I'm coming from.
Kodurg

Bare Boho

great app. worked just as stated, saved me hours. SEO King was fast, I have not tried AI yet but an thinking about it.

RusticFarmhouseDecor

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far am liking what i understand of the app. Need to find better instructions on what everything does exactly

The Crafty Print Company

I used this app to help my seo on product titles and meta descriptions and add watermarks onto my photos, the menu system is a little confusing and sometimes it takes a while to find the option you want.

May 7, 2022

Thanks for the honest review! What would make the menu simpler in your opinion? Cheers

Rosas Home

Loving this app, all I need in one place! It feels very thorough, and allows to customise the settings to suit your needs. Recommend!

LULA Bridal

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

So far quite happy with the app - user frindly. I am using it for a month so far. Can't see results yet but here is to hoping. Thanks.

SpopSpurt

Location Australia

So far so good. I am using it last 1 month. I didn't get any results yet. They have to improve the keyword search option.

May 7, 2022

Hi thanks for the honest review. Can you explain the keyword search issues? Please send some screenshots and details to our tech support team through the online chat! We always want to improve the app. Cheers

ArtSugar

Time spent using app About 2 years

I cannot chat with anyone there is no live chat feature available. adding this app messed with my reviews code

May 6, 2022

Hi, sorry about that, the live chat is temporarily offline because of an issue with our service provider. Can you please email us the issue, jason at engageify dot com?

Master Palm Pneumatic

Easy to create and optimize product description and meta data, highly recommended. Hopefully it can have the ability to limit the product description word limit on the meta description field when using the pattern.