SEO King

Photos, alts, metas, json ld, sitemaps, 404s, urls, A.I., ...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

More than 20 SEO tools

Dodohomehu

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Great app, free to use, quick support. What's not to like? :)

Izishoppin

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Une bonne application qui fait le boulot, indispensable. Bonne réactivité du développeur.

Markets At Home

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, really easy to use, great seeing my store get more and more optimized.

Lounge Collection Ltd

Time spent using app About 20 hours

A great App for improving SEO and easy as pie to use.

Kentaur Australia

Location Australia

Working very well! That app has all the features you need to watermark, resize and optimize your product images!

Threadapy

Working well so far - more importantly, individual images are FREE which helps a new startup greatly!

Nmyshop

Location Morocco

This app has saved me lots of time by completely automating the compression and optimizations of my product images. The image previewer is particularly helpful for placing watermarks on my photos. It really does offer the best features at the best value. When I contacted support with questions, they always provided prompt solutions and even enabled special functionality for my account because I did not want the first image of every product watermarked. Thanks!

December 5, 2019

Hi there,

It sounds like you've really enjoyed our app! What can we do to improve on your 3-star rating?

Thanks!

Spectrum Brand

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. no issues. Can be slow at times but thats it.

Automotive Vintage

Not worth it. We paid for the APP and then it stopped working. If you want to return the images back to the way they were before, you will need to do it one by one NOT in bulk. Their servers are really slow. Paid for nothing and no refund.

Abisdress

great app!!!!!!!
I have searching for an apps to do this for so long the optimization is just what I was looking for.