4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of site optimization tools, including meta titles, product descriptions, and sitemaps. It's recognized for enhancing website visibility and traffic, and automating SEO tasks. Features like bulk editing and auto-update are particularly useful for stores with numerous products. Merchants commend the excellent customer support and the app's cost-effectiveness. It's suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants, offering straightforward features and efficient image optimization.

December 14, 2018

I used this app and its really helps the loading of my website .very cool and easy to use.......................................

Mineandhers.com
4 months using the app
November 13, 2022

i used this app to help me improve accessibility and SEO by renaming images and alt text and it is really perfect!

STYLORD
Lebanon
May 18, 2021

I really like how I can press a button and update so many things on my products, I just wish that I could optimize my photos when I optimize my listings.

Pigeon Creek Soap Co.
August 1, 2018

great app to use, easy to setup

Odystime
Indonesia
November 12, 2022

Rätt bra men tog väldans tid på sig annars något jag skulle rekommendera för alla butiksägare.
Hoppas nu denna håller min shop i toppform!!!

Viking Grossisten International
Sweden
January 3, 2023

I am writing the review to avoid the app asking for it every 2 minutes.... which is a bit annoying... the app overall seems ok

GreenEarthitude
Italy
January 12, 2018

work great, save me so much time ;))

Smartrunner
France
February 13, 2023

A veces sirve y otras no, tarda en cargar o solo queda cargando sin mostrar el dashboard y hay que refresacar varias veces shopify para que entre

Zapaterías Pakar online
Mexico
5 months using the app
May 31, 2018

Huge time saver and quality work. Definitely a must have!

The C Bay Boutique
5 days using the app
January 5, 2019

Love it! Takes a little time to use but definitely worth while. I want to thank all the people involved.

WOW MUCH WANT