4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of site optimization tools, including meta titles, product descriptions, and sitemaps. It's recognized for enhancing website visibility and traffic, and automating SEO tasks. Features like bulk editing and auto-update are particularly useful for stores with numerous products. Merchants commend the excellent customer support and the app's cost-effectiveness. It's suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants, offering straightforward features and efficient image optimization.

September 7, 2019

the app gets its job done, but when using the free version it's a bit time-consuming. Would like it better if they didn't force me to write a review.

priteskin
Edited June 4, 2018

Best free app in the category. My entire site came in at 1.4mb using Hubspot's website grader. Then used these optimized images in my social media ads to increase load and click time to my site or offer.

Check out the watermarks too here on my site.
www.gamingshades.com

Gamingshadeshq
June 4, 2018

The app it's great! 5* Helps you to watermark all pictures, plus that is writing the SEO to all the images that you have! Amazing

Alpha Era
December 9, 2018

I tried this app after having a great experience with Swap Photo Editor app which comes from the same developer, Jason who I had a great experience with helping me and providing support and solutions. This app is very reliable, easy to use and comprehensive with all the tools you need to optimize a large-size store with thousands of products. It's also the best value for the money (number of actions per dollar) compared to other apps who offer similar service. I would recommend to everybody.

Slipbomb
Egypt
May 25, 2020

Excellent product so far still analyzing it for benefits. Until I see results aka more business and higher rankings I cannot leave a higher rating.

Cards, Collectibles and Gadgets - CCG, LLC.
16 days using the app
September 25, 2018

Great watermarking and photo optimizer app! This is an important step in SEO and they nailed it! From Alt-text to watermarking, this is a great app to add to any shopify store!

DavaoShop - The 1st Online Shop in Davao Since 2003
Philippines
30 days using the app
March 30, 2019

Fantastic App! It made easy work of optimizing the entire site. I would highly recommend for anyone wanting to boost their SEO.

Fish On! Performance Gear
Engage Apps replied March 30, 2019

Thanks, we try to offer the most advanced SEO features for merchants!

April 18, 2018

Good! I use it to optimize SEO image. It's free and useful

Milllenium Store
France
Edited May 20, 2018

Recently installed. Still playing around with the app. So far so good.

Onlybrown