SEO King

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 10, 2018

nice app. I recommend it. I need it above all on watermarks and it seems to work very well.

Lovely Mary Bags Store
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 9, 2018

Tried a few image compressors - given it automatically optimises the size without sacrificing quality AND renames to an SEO friendly title, this one was the winner.

Caelum Greene
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
February 9, 2018

Great app, free to use, quick support. What's not to like? :)

Dodohomehu
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
February 8, 2018

Une bonne application qui fait le boulot, indispensable. Bonne réactivité du développeur.

Izishoppin
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 8, 2018

Great app, really easy to use, great seeing my store get more and more optimized.

Markets At Home
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 7, 2018

A great App for improving SEO and easy as pie to use.

Lounge Collection Ltd
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
February 7, 2018

Working very well! That app has all the features you need to watermark, resize and optimize your product images!

Kentaur Australia
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 6, 2018

Working well so far - more importantly, individual images are FREE which helps a new startup greatly!

Threadapy
Time spent using app: 9 days
February 3, 2018

This app has saved me lots of time by completely automating the compression and optimizations of my product images. The image previewer is particularly helpful for placing watermarks on my photos. It really does offer the best features at the best value. When I contacted support with questions, they always provided prompt solutions and even enabled special functionality for my account because I did not want the first image of every product watermarked. Thanks!

Nmyshop
Morocco
Time spent using app: 3 months
Engage Apps replied December 5, 2019

Hi there,

It sounds like you've really enjoyed our app! What can we do to improve on your 3-star rating?

Thanks!

February 2, 2018

Great app. no issues. Can be slow at times but thats it.

Spectrum Brand