SEO King

SEO King

by Engage Apps

Best seo editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

garage sale

I subscribed for the $7.99 per month plan. however i accidentally deleted the app. when i re-installed it back, my subscription was gone. I sent a request to their support to recover my subscription but i never received a reply.

November 30, 2020

Hi, we've messaged you several times about this sent to your gmail account. Please check your email account, or the in-app live chat history, and you'll see we've replied last week. We never go silent. If you don't hear back from us, its probably because you're having email issues, which is surprisingly common.

Northlord

Amazing app. I use it for long time and improves seo and od the job very well. I reccomend it to new users!

November 6, 2020

Hi, I think you made a mistake here. You wrote Amazing app but left a 1-star review. Can you please update this?

ARISTOCRATIC

Unable to contact developers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2020

Hi, you can reach us via Live Chat in the app. We can take up to 1 business day to respond. We are closed over the weekends, unless it's for emergencies - we always scan our messages. Merchants must also be sure to ask a question in the live chat in order to get a full and proper response. Be sure to read the Instructions and FAQ sections in the app before requesting assistance. This does not warrant a 1-star review, since our app is of the highest quality. Thank you

APM-USA

This app has just messed up my entire store. It looked pretty exciting when it scanned and made changes to my store but a few days later, any search on my website came up completely messed up. I am about to delete it. I pray it doesn't mess me up at this time when I have a lot of traffic

April 10, 2020

Hi, what's the issue exactly? Did you contact our support via live chat or email? It's usually the case that there's a simple explanation and solution to the problem. Please be sure to reach out to us whenever you have any serious issues.

Top Tech Electronics

Horrible. Ruined my images on my store. Also applied a logo that restricted my images in marketing. Beware

February 7, 2020

This is a misleading review because we have a full restore feature for when users apply the wrong settings and all photos are backed up on our servers.

Davidissimo Shop

This app was great until I wanted to downgrade to the free version and looks like you can't use the free features anymore if you previously bought the subscription unless you buy it again.

Eagles|Patriots|Steelers Gear

Don't use this app. Their service is the worst in the world. And this app is cheating. They said their advanced sitemap will help SEO, but actually messed up my SEO. That advanced sitemap makes google not able to crawl my website, and made my all products failed to validate. I wrote to them to ask how to delete their advanced sitemap, but they didn't respond. So, I go to their advanced sitemap to click on the red cross to delete, but they never told me in my shopify store redirect section still have their advanced sitemap redirect. So, I just deleted them. But suddenly, in my account, the image advanced sitemap showed up in sitemap section, I couldn't delete. I asked them, they no respond. So, I clicked on the update button, but their advanced sitemap auto turned on, that auto add advanced sitemap into my shopify store again. I requested them respond to me immediately to help me to fix. Even I called them, they didn't answer and still no response. So, I have to write this fact to tell the public. Don't get cheat by this app. That totally messed up my Shopify store SEO. And they don't care. Now I have to ask Shopify refund me.

December 8, 2019

We always aim to provide our customers with the best experience and support necessary to achieve their goals. In your situation, our customer service went above and beyond, even looked into your site’s coding to point out a theme bug for you or your theme developer to fix, which would solve your issue. But there is a limit to what we can do when it no longer involves to our app, and instead of following our advice you started to threaten us. Our team was patient with you despite you berating them, but we do not tolerate threats when we are trying to help you.

MythicalRose

Please don't do what I did and download this horrible app. Tried optimizing my images to increase the site speed. It was at 3 seconds to begin with, then moved to 11 seconds. It also made all the images not work including gifs, we paid the $4.99 to optimize it. Please don't do what I did, the images look so bad.

November 20, 2019

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your photos. However, the good news is this is a very simple fix. This app has been thoroughly tested and does not reduce image quality when the originals are high quality and right settings are chosen. Our support staff have reached out to you with the simple setting changes which can fix this, but we are yet to hear back. Once you reach out to us we can restore your images for you too.

The Kind Headshop

THIS APP WILL HURT YOUR SEO THEN CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL BE A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE AND SEO DAMAGING CODE WILL BE LEFT BEHIND ON YOUR THEME. CON ARTIST NOT LEGIT APP CODERS

October 28, 2019

Hi, sorry you had an issue - we take all issues seriously - but our customer service reps explained to me that you berated them on multiple occasions. We asked you to share screenshots and other detailed information to understand the actual problem and offer the correct solution. However, whenever a merchant is aggressive with our team we have to distance ourselves. On installation, our app does NOT install any code or change your shop in any way. Our app is a suite of tools that allows our users to make single and bulk modifications to their shops. It is up to them to test the services and determine the correct actions. Although we offer some suggestions, it is ultimately up to the merchant to choose their path. Some features, such as product photos have full backups and can be restored anytime, but not all features can be restored. In most support cases, by kindly discussing with our technical team, merchants may figure out what may actually be working right or not. More often than not, we see merchants having some issue understanding some SEO concepts or the actual underlying problem - and very often it has nothing to do with this app. Feel free to uninstall the app anytime, with SEO Images you are never under any obligation or hidden contract. Best of luck

Black Lava Vape

Misleading about charges. This app IS NOT FREE! There is NO FREE PLAN AVAILABLE! There are other SEO optimizations that give a free trial but are clear on charges.

August 9, 2019

Hi, this app has a lot of free features including image optimization, image renaming, and alt texts editing. However, our one-click bulk processing features do require a one-time payment or membership plan. We make this very clear in all aspects of our app, including our listing, FAQ page, and refund policy. Like the merchants that use our software, we are a business that depends on sales to support our developers, marketers, and administrative staff and servers. I hope you consider removing this review as it negatively impacts our product without just cause. Best Regards

Previous 1 3