4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of site optimization tools, including meta titles, product descriptions, and sitemaps. It's recognized for enhancing website visibility and traffic, and automating SEO tasks. Features like bulk editing and auto-update are particularly useful for stores with numerous products. Merchants commend the excellent customer support and the app's cost-effectiveness. It's suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants, offering straightforward features and efficient image optimization.

September 1, 2023

A very good app. Easy to navigate and gets the job done easily and efficiently.
I recommend you install it if you need something to help increase organic traffic.

Wizard Research.Com
About 20 hours using the app
June 21, 2023

SEO King has quickly become one of my favorite apps, thanks to its great design and powerful features. The app’s versatility allows me to stay organized, informed, and connected, all from the convenience of my needs. I appreciate the attention to detail and dedication to user satisfaction that the developers have put into SEO King. It’s truly a game-changer and a must-have app for anyone looking for improvements of their overall SEO.

Urban City Styles
Germany
2 months using the app
April 2, 2023

Wow just Excellent app for adding all the image text to my images and editing all meta tags. I would definitely prefer this app over others cause it saves a lot of time.p

Smart-Square
Pakistan
4 months using the app
July 10, 2023

I would give this app 10 Stars if I could. Ease of use, amazing customer service, and helps to fix indexing issues for collection pages that Shopify support couldn't. Thank you again J. Much appreciated.

Akoo Clothing
20 days using the app
June 4, 2023

The best app in the business effective and easy to use set it up and it will do almost everything for you and the support is very helpful .

DHIANEX
Sweden
5 months using the app
June 23, 2023

I highly recommend this application as a valuable tool for effectively monitoring and maintaining all aspects of SEO. I would encourage others to utilize this exceptional service provided by the company.

All Tire Supply
7 months using the app
May 4, 2023

Best of the best for those who has store with hundreds of single products. They even added a future in JSON-LD used products and now google will not delete my products from search. Thank you!

SellMerchandise.Shop
Romania
About 1 month using the app
May 9, 2023

Amazing app. Definitely a must for any who is starting up on Shopify!!! Such an easy to use app. Amazing features.

IF Supplements
3 months using the app
July 27, 2023

I had a chance to contact customer service and they were very professional, especially Jason. it's super reccomend it!

Dieffematic
Italy
About 2 months using the app
May 24, 2023

I started out with the free version of SEO King and liked it enough to opt for the paid version. I've never had any issues with the app. It's user friendly, saves me quite a bit of time, and is well worth the $10 a month.

JaiBeeDesigns