SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Waranu Water

Exceptional!

This app has everything we were looking for. Josh was extremely helpful in getting things set up quickly.

The app is super simple to use, and made a very difficult task easier than we could have imagined.

High recommended!

Mala Imports

Thank you so much for your incredibly quick response in assistance! I am looking very forward to using this app. I've heard nothing but great things!

AEGLO - Imagine Different™ | Smart accessories for your Smart devices.

This app is incredibly easy and useful to use. The support team at SEO meta manager has some of the quickest response time I've experienced compare to other apps support I've used. Highly recommended and will refer this app without a doubt...5 Stars :)

Jeff and Beth Jones Ministries

Great tech support from their team, they helped us configure and get app going without a hitch. This tool makes it quite simple to change your META data, even if you don't know what that is!

Hair Pop

Seems to work as described, very easy to use. Staff was very helpful in helping us get it running.

Nappy Cake

Incredible support team!!
I launched my web with Seo Meta Manager with no idea of html, css,... they help me to install all.

Thanks guys!

cliksoftware.com

I had a few problems with the app at first, I put all my meta info in but it wasn't showing up. I tried a few other apps for meta tagging but found them too complicated so went back to this one, emailed SEO Meta Manager with my problems, they logged into my store and fixed everything for me! Really happy! Thank you!

MKN

Very easy to work with. Quick Response and Helpful Suggestions.

LeClub.nl

Excellent service, good feedback and direct help.

Wunder Budder

I just started using this yesterday, so I'll have to give it some time to see how it works, but I wanted to leave a review about the service before I forgot. Excellent! It was easy to intall, and although I needed help to add it to my theme, there was a great video and also a written explanation of how to do it. I think if I hadn't already changed my theme once before (without knowing about coding), I might not have even needed direct contact for help. I was too scared of messing something major up, so I emailed for help in the morning after I installed the app, and by the evening it was up and running. It's really easy to use, and the price is good. I don't know much about meta tags, except that everyone says to use them, but I look foward to seeing the results.
Lisa @ www.wunderbudder.com