SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Ali's Organics & Garden Supply

Excellent customer service! I really appreciate the extra help given to help me enter my information correctly! Easy to use app. Also Thanks for installing app into my shopify store.

Juliett - UKs Official Adult Sex Shop

This is a well needed, well built app with fast and professional customer support. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Josh!

Terry Sullivan Interiors

Great app! I reccommend it 100%!

Sight Optical Boutique Web Shop

So happy with the service I have received so far.

Ice Red

Great customer service. Josh helped me to modify the theme in one day.

Island Natural Fragrances

Love the app and the sample preview, would love to have a csv batch export if that is a possibility in near the future

Seasons of Glory

SEO Meta Manager has helped my client get found online. In just a few short days we are getting found by search engines and reaching our customers. The easy to use interface is grat for even the novice and the customer support is amazing! We had some problems and the did some custom code to fix it within 24 hours. This is a great app!

shopmothership

Top rate assistance as soon as you need it & help all along the way. Very happy with this product as it is producing near instant results. Thank you.

Ronald Isreal

I love this app and i would use this all the time and tell my friends and family about it.

Football Tees

Customer Service has been super fast! Thank You!