Share The Love by W3

Share The Love by W3

by W3trends

Track donations submitted through your cart!

Eco Musings

I LOVE this App! It's exactly what I wanted and completely customizable. I had a slight glitch in my shopping cart code and Brad fixed me right up!

Threadscience

Outstanding customer support, and the app works great. Within minutes it was customized and up and running. Thanks for making such a great product!

Inside Out Clothing Co

Justin Smith helped us and was very patient and listened to the problem we were having at ioclothingco.com. He went out of his way and customized some coding for us in our customer notifications to give us exactly what we needed. WE ARE HUGE FANS OF YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE! We love the app too! EXACTLY what we needed!

Karuna Apparel

This app is fundamental for our business model. We're all about giving back and this allows us to do that seamlessly! The installation was swift. We had some questions about tweaking the install to better suit our checkout design. They were able to do it masterfully and quickly. Thank you from Karuna!
karunaapparel.com

Plbfashion

Megan the support rep responded to email request ASAP. She was very helpful and answered all my questions. She also provided me with instructions and guided me where I needed to go to make the necessary changes. She was very patient and provided exemplary customers service.

PLB FASHION, LLC

Welcome Home Decor And More

This app is great! It gives me the option to give customers the option to not only shop for great products but to also help a worthy cause. I love it!

shoptheoutdoorlife.com

Spotted Savanna

They were able to adjust the coding for me within 24 hours and now my checkout page is substantially better!

Patria Photography

Have not had the opportunity to put this app to use yet, but was very pleased with the service provided by Justin in helping me get the app installed and adapted for my website.

Makeup Source

Thanks for help with installing, fantastic. LOVE IT!

Dojo Fashion

You never know if the app your getting is going to perform the way you want it to, and if your going to receive service (or even a response) from the app developers until you purchase it... but we got to tell you that with W3's "Share The Love" app, your DEFINITELY getting your money's worth!

It not only does everything they advertise it will, but after we encountered an issue that was due to a theme we purchased, we reached out to them for support and not only did they immediately respond, but they kept us in the loop with what was happening and stayed on top of it until they fixed it.

We are VERY happy with this product/app and even more so for the level of professionalism and support they provide.

You guys Rock, thank you so much!