4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficiency and user-friendliness in dropshipping businesses. It's praised for simplifying the import process from various e-retailers, with features like automatic inventory syncing, price markup, and variant management. Merchants appreciate its intuitive interface, stability, and responsive customer support. It offers a free trial, quick product import process, and the ability to connect with multiple marketplaces, helping businesses reach a wider audience.

April 7, 2024

I've been using ShionImporter for a while now, and I'm absolutely loving it! It's made importing products from various e-retailers for my Shopify store so much easier. The automatic inventory syncing, price markup, and variant management features are all lifesavers. I also love that I can add reviews to my products - it really helps to boost sales.

ShionImporter offers a free trial, so you can try it out for yourself before you commit to a paid plan. There are multiple paid plans to choose from, so you can find one that fits your needs and budget.

Overall, I highly recommend ShionImporter to anyone who's looking for an easy-to-use and reliable dropshipping app. It's helped me to take my Shopify store to the next level, and I'm sure it can do the same for you!

Here are some of the things I love most about ShionImporter:

Easy to use: Even if you're a Shopify newbie, you'll be able to figure out how to use ShinImporter in no time.
Wide product selection: You can import products from a huge variety of e-retailers, so you're sure to find something that your customers will love.
Reliable performance: ShinImporter has always worked flawlessly for me. I've never had any problems with inventory syncing or product imports.
Great customer service: The ShionImporter customer support team is always happy to help. They're responsive and knowledgeable, and they've always been able to resolve any issues I've had.
If you're looking for a dropshipping app that can help you take your Shopify store to the next level, then ShionImporter is the perfect solution.

Cornoli
2 months using the app
January 27, 2024

The idea of the app seems good. However I decided not to for various reasons. I reached out to help desk because I was unable to unsubscribe from the basic plan. The cancel button was not available as it should have been. After asking for help I was instructed to select "cancel" on my plan. Despite sending screenshots to show that this button was missing. I still did not receive assistance. I deleted the app and still continued to be billed.

My Store
About 2 months using the app
Edited December 15, 2023

ShionImporter Dropship: A Valuable Asset with Significant Service Concerns:

As a drop shipper managing two storefronts, I have found ShionImporter Dropship to be a useful tool, offering good value for money. I am currently on the premium plan, which generally meets my needs. However, my recent experiences compel me to highlight some significant concerns.

In the past few days, the service quality, particularly in terms of customer support, has been extremely disappointing. While the app functions well when operational, but brace yourself for the worst customer service imaginable during times of trouble. This stark contrast in app functionality versus support quality is jarring.

The rest of my review remains unchanged, as the app does have its merits. It simplifies the dropshipping process significantly and is generally a reliable tool.

Original Review:
As a drop shipper, of 2 storefronts, I've found ShionImporter Dropship to be a very useful and good tool, making my experience in this field a positive one. It definitely offers value for money. Currently, I am on the premium plan, which meets all my needs at this stage. Over the last few days, I've been particularly impressed, despite initially encountering some glitches in the app. Now, I understand the reason behind these issues – they were making significant improvements. However, I do wish they had included a pop-up or a video tutorial to guide us through these new features. Overall, I am very happy with the app.

On the downside, my experience with the Chrome extension has been less than satisfactory. It's been so problematic that I feel more comfortable operating directly within the app. This preference stems from the negative experiences I've had with the Chrome extension.
Another area that needs attention is customer support. Unfortunately, ShionImporter doesn't offer real-time live chat, which is a significant drawback. After waiting 24 hours for a response to my detailed explanation of the issues I was facing, the support team's reply was underwhelming and not particularly helpful. It seemed as if they hadn't fully read or understood my concerns, which was frustrating.
On the brighter side, I've only had to contact their support a few times. If it were more frequent, I might not have continued using the app.

Through my journey with ShionImporter, I've learned a lot about drop shipping, including which companies and practices to avoid.
Once you get the hang of it, it's truly a game-changer. While there are other apps out there offering a plethora of features, they often fall short in delivery. ShionImporter, on the other hand, effectively fulfills its promises.

ShionImporter stands out for its ease to importing items within the app, and efficiency in order processing. While it doesn't automatically fulfill orders, it simplifies the process significantly. The app displays incoming orders, and with a simple click on “make order,” it directs you to the item. From there, you select the variant and input the necessary customer information and complete the order. This streamlined approach makes the fulfillment process quite straightforward for me.

In conclusion, while ShionImporter Fashion Dropship is not perfect, it is a valuable tool for anyone in the drop shipping business. The positives certainly outweigh the negatives. I am hopeful that they will improve their support team's responsiveness and the quality of their assistance. A more attentive and helpful customer service would greatly enhance the overall user experience. Despite its flaws, I recommend this app to fellow drop shippers, as it has proven to be a good asset in my business endeavors.

Lady Luana Fashion & Accessories
4 months using the app
January 21, 2024

Super easy to use and there is a Chrome extension which is great and makes adding any product to my store easy, 4 clicks and I'm done.

Lilly & Luxe
11 days using the app
CodeTitans replied January 24, 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that our app, along with the Chrome extension, has made adding products to your store a breeze. Your feedback encourages us to continue providing a seamless and efficient experience for you.

If you ever have more insights to share or any suggestions, feel free to let us know. We're here to ensure your experience remains top-notch.

Happy dropshipping!

February 2, 2024

this app takes the customer’s address to order at shein automatically..
or have to do manually order in shein.. puts the address all

Laltas
Brazil
16 days using the app
Edited December 15, 2023

ShionImporter Dropship: A Valuable Asset with Significant Service Concerns

Hearth & Haven Emporium
20 days using the app
November 11, 2023

ShionImporter has proven to be an indispensable tool for my business. Its agility in processing importing data into the store allows me to save valuable time, while its reliability gives me the certainty that I can count on the app at any time, as they have an incredible support team who have always served me very well and quickly for whatever I needed. I need. The App has excellent stability and has never caused me any problems, without crashes or unexpected errors. Usability is incredibly intuitive, making it easy for anyone to understand and start using quickly. The ability to connect with several marketplaces is the highlight, in fact I've seen some apps that are fascinating and it's not like ShionImporter, simplifying the management of my sales and stock on different platforms because I also work in a hybrid way and it meets my needs. needs. Furthermore, ease of use is evident from the first click. I strongly recommend ShionImporter for anyone looking for efficiency and practicality in online sales management, especially if you are starting your business, one of the things you shouldn't worry about is the app, you can trust ShionImporter and focus on your business and it will do very well .

Tina Beauty
Brazil
3 months using the app
CodeTitans replied November 13, 2023

Dear valued user,

Thank you so much for your incredibly positive and detailed review! We're thrilled to hear that ShionImporter has become an indispensable tool for your business.

It's fantastic to know that the agility in processing import data has saved you valuable time. We appreciate your trust in the reliability of our app, and we're delighted to hear that our support team has been able to assist you efficiently whenever needed.

Your feedback on the stability and usability of ShionImporter is truly appreciated. We're proud to provide an intuitive and crash-free experience, and we're glad it aligns with your needs. Connecting with multiple marketplaces is a key feature, and we're pleased it has simplified your sales and stock management across various platforms.

Your strong recommendation means the world to us. We understand the importance of efficiency and practicality in online sales management, and we're honored that ShionImporter has played a positive role in your business journey.

If you ever have further questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you.

Thank you once again for choosing ShionImporter. We wish you continued success and growth in your business endeavors.

December 9, 2023

I like using the app but when placing orders with fashion nova and pretty little thing, it keeps asking me for payment info. I want to continue continue to use the app, but if it's a problem I don't know

Olivia Stylz
21 days using the app
October 22, 2023

I installed this app in my previous shopify store as well. I very happy from the service and the features it provides. Very handy and clear to use. Definitely recommend if you prefer a hustle free store specially if you want to use Shein and Amazon for dropshipping.

Bohemian Style Rugs
3 months using the app
CodeTitans replied October 25, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're a returning customer and that you've had a positive experience with our app in your previous Shopify store. Your satisfaction and trust mean a lot to us.

It's great to know that you find our app handy, clear, and filled with useful features. We strive to provide a hassle-free experience for our users, especially those engaged in dropshipping, and we're delighted that you're recommending our platform.

If you ever need further assistance or have questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure your continued success with your store.

Thank you for choosing us once again, and we look forward to being part of your journey!

April 2, 2024