4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, efficiency, and affordability in dropshipping. It's praised for its stability, user-friendliness, and compatibility with various marketplaces. The app offers a wide variety of products and a Chrome extension for easy product addition. Its premium plan offers good value, but the app remains functional even on the free plan.

Edited December 15, 2023

ShionImporter Dropship: A Valuable Asset with Significant Service Concerns:

As a drop shipper managing two storefronts, I have found ShionImporter Dropship to be a useful tool, offering good value for money. I am currently on the premium plan, which generally meets my needs. However, my recent experiences compel me to highlight some significant concerns.

In the past few days, the service quality, particularly in terms of customer support, has been extremely disappointing. While the app functions well when operational, but brace yourself for the worst customer service imaginable during times of trouble. This stark contrast in app functionality versus support quality is jarring.

The rest of my review remains unchanged, as the app does have its merits. It simplifies the dropshipping process significantly and is generally a reliable tool.

Original Review:
As a drop shipper, of 2 storefronts, I've found ShionImporter Dropship to be a very useful and good tool, making my experience in this field a positive one. It definitely offers value for money. Currently, I am on the premium plan, which meets all my needs at this stage. Over the last few days, I've been particularly impressed, despite initially encountering some glitches in the app. Now, I understand the reason behind these issues – they were making significant improvements. However, I do wish they had included a pop-up or a video tutorial to guide us through these new features. Overall, I am very happy with the app.

On the downside, my experience with the Chrome extension has been less than satisfactory. It's been so problematic that I feel more comfortable operating directly within the app. This preference stems from the negative experiences I've had with the Chrome extension.
Another area that needs attention is customer support. Unfortunately, ShionImporter doesn't offer real-time live chat, which is a significant drawback. After waiting 24 hours for a response to my detailed explanation of the issues I was facing, the support team's reply was underwhelming and not particularly helpful. It seemed as if they hadn't fully read or understood my concerns, which was frustrating.
On the brighter side, I've only had to contact their support a few times. If it were more frequent, I might not have continued using the app.

Through my journey with ShionImporter, I've learned a lot about drop shipping, including which companies and practices to avoid.
Once you get the hang of it, it's truly a game-changer. While there are other apps out there offering a plethora of features, they often fall short in delivery. ShionImporter, on the other hand, effectively fulfills its promises.

ShionImporter stands out for its ease to importing items within the app, and efficiency in order processing. While it doesn't automatically fulfill orders, it simplifies the process significantly. The app displays incoming orders, and with a simple click on “make order,” it directs you to the item. From there, you select the variant and input the necessary customer information and complete the order. This streamlined approach makes the fulfillment process quite straightforward for me.

In conclusion, while ShionImporter Fashion Dropship is not perfect, it is a valuable tool for anyone in the drop shipping business. The positives certainly outweigh the negatives. I am hopeful that they will improve their support team's responsiveness and the quality of their assistance. A more attentive and helpful customer service would greatly enhance the overall user experience. Despite its flaws, I recommend this app to fellow drop shippers, as it has proven to be a good asset in my business endeavors.

Lady Luana Fashion & Accessories
4 months using the app
November 11, 2023

ShionImporter has proven to be an indispensable tool for my business. Its agility in processing importing data into the store allows me to save valuable time, while its reliability gives me the certainty that I can count on the app at any time, as they have an incredible support team who have always served me very well and quickly for whatever I needed. I need. The App has excellent stability and has never caused me any problems, without crashes or unexpected errors. Usability is incredibly intuitive, making it easy for anyone to understand and start using quickly. The ability to connect with several marketplaces is the highlight, in fact I've seen some apps that are fascinating and it's not like ShionImporter, simplifying the management of my sales and stock on different platforms because I also work in a hybrid way and it meets my needs. needs. Furthermore, ease of use is evident from the first click. I strongly recommend ShionImporter for anyone looking for efficiency and practicality in online sales management, especially if you are starting your business, one of the things you shouldn't worry about is the app, you can trust ShionImporter and focus on your business and it will do very well .

Tina Beauty
Brazil
3 months using the app

Dear valued user,

Thank you so much for your incredibly positive and detailed review! We're thrilled to hear that ShionImporter has become an indispensable tool for your business.

It's fantastic to know that the agility in processing import data has saved you valuable time. We appreciate your trust in the reliability of our app, and we're delighted to hear that our support team has been able to assist you efficiently whenever needed.

Your feedback on the stability and usability of ShionImporter is truly appreciated. We're proud to provide an intuitive and crash-free experience, and we're glad it aligns with your needs. Connecting with multiple marketplaces is a key feature, and we're pleased it has simplified your sales and stock management across various platforms.

Your strong recommendation means the world to us. We understand the importance of efficiency and practicality in online sales management, and we're honored that ShionImporter has played a positive role in your business journey.

If you ever have further questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you.

Thank you once again for choosing ShionImporter. We wish you continued success and growth in your business endeavors.

Edited December 15, 2023

ShionImporter Dropship: A Valuable Asset with Significant Service Concerns

Hearth & Haven Emporium
20 days using the app
January 21, 2024

Super easy to use and there is a Chrome extension which is great and makes adding any product to my store easy, 4 clicks and I'm done.

Lilly & Luxe
11 days using the app
CodeTitans replied January 24, 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that our app, along with the Chrome extension, has made adding products to your store a breeze. Your feedback encourages us to continue providing a seamless and efficient experience for you.

If you ever have more insights to share or any suggestions, feel free to let us know. We're here to ensure your experience remains top-notch.

Happy dropshipping!

October 22, 2023

I installed this app in my previous shopify store as well. I very happy from the service and the features it provides. Very handy and clear to use. Definitely recommend if you prefer a hustle free store specially if you want to use Shein and Amazon for dropshipping.

Bohemian Style Rugs
3 months using the app
CodeTitans replied October 25, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're a returning customer and that you've had a positive experience with our app in your previous Shopify store. Your satisfaction and trust mean a lot to us.

It's great to know that you find our app handy, clear, and filled with useful features. We strive to provide a hassle-free experience for our users, especially those engaged in dropshipping, and we're delighted that you're recommending our platform.

If you ever need further assistance or have questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure your continued success with your store.

Thank you for choosing us once again, and we look forward to being part of your journey!

October 28, 2023

I love how trusted and loveable stores are included in one app

QUEEN'S BOUTIQUE CLOTHING
About 1 month using the app
CodeTitans replied November 13, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate the inclusion of trusted and lovable stores in our app. Ensuring a diverse and reliable selection of stores is a priority for us, and we're delighted that it enhances your experience.

If you ever have more feedback or if there's anything specific you'd like to see or improve, feel free to let us know. We're here to make your experience with ShionImporter the best it can be.

Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with a seamless and enjoyable platform.

December 5, 2023

There's no other app as Shion. It still needs to implement processing orders, but great app overall.

Ízier
Brazil
About 7 hours using the app
October 27, 2023

This is a very useful app. I'm looking forward to more sites and features being added.

FlySteeze
3 days using the app
CodeTitans replied November 13, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you find our app very useful. We appreciate your anticipation for more sites and features, and rest assured, our team is actively working on enhancements to provide an even better experience.

If you have any specific sites or features in mind that you'd like to see added, feel free to share your suggestions. Your input is valuable to us as we continue to improve and expand ShionImporter.

Thank you for choosing ShionImporter, and we look forward to serving you with even more functionality in the future.

Edited October 17, 2023

It's a good application, they may be slow to give you support when you need it, I hope he works on it but it's worth it.

L L S T Y L E
8 months using the app
CodeTitans replied September 23, 2023

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and concerns regarding variant control and stock updates within our app. We understand your frustration and are here to assist you.

Regarding automatic updates for variants, we apologize for any confusion. Variant updates are indeed meant to be automatic, but it appears that you are experiencing issues with this functionality. We're committed to resolving this for you.

To enable stock and price monitoring, please make sure to check the "Monitor" checkbox for the products you wish to monitor. Our monitoring process runs once a day to update stock and price information. If you have done this and are still facing issues with out-of-stock items not being updated correctly, we apologize for the inconvenience.

We are actively working to address this situation and improve the accuracy of our stock and price monitoring process. Your feedback is crucial in helping us identify and resolve these issues.

In the meantime, we recommend checking the "Monitor" checkbox for the products you wish to keep an eye on. If you continue to encounter problems or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We are here to help you find a solution and ensure a smoother experience with our app.

Thank you for your patience, and we appreciate your use of our app.

Best regards

January 15, 2024

best for fashion dropship

DripGermany
Hungary
9 days using the app
CodeTitans replied January 24, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to be recognized as the go-to choice for fashion dropshipping. Providing a platform that meets your needs is our top priority, and we're here to support your success in the world of fashion dropshipping.

If you ever have more feedback or questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your trust in us.