Reviews (1,494)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, high-quality products, and seamless Shopify integration. It offers a range of products, including jewelry, and high-quality mockups for product creation. Merchants appreciate the free training, support, and live chat feature for immediate assistance. The customer service is praised for its professionalism and quick responses. The app also offers a free plan, real-time customization, high profit margins, and fast, reliable shipping.

May 23, 2024

When I', creating a design and need to change it, the app freezes/spins and I have to exit out completely, losing all of my progress.

Inspiration Treasures
4 months using the app
June 29, 2024

At this moment since you guys are so pushy to MAKE people leave a review before even actually testing, seeing or buying the first product, I have to give 2 stars because I don't know enough about the app to make a solid review, but your trying to force a review, so that's one issue my other issue is that I created a product from your company that said it was in stock however on my page it says out of stock. I've contacted support and have not received an answer so as far as I'm concerned this site/app/company is either a scam or a dud if I have to base my review on what I know about this company so far

True Merch
About 2 hours using the app
ShineOn replied July 3, 2024

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us feedback! By clicking the "X" in the right corner of the review banner, that will take it off your dashboard. As for the OOS message, your inventory counts are kept on the app and not through your Shopify. Our Support chat is very fast (answering your questions in real time 7 days a week) and our ticket response time is less than 1 day so please check your spam for messages from our team. Hope this helps, Wishing you all the success!

February 23, 2024

this app has continuous problems that never seem to get addressed

Romesia
About 1 year using the app
November 25, 2023

The app itself is great, but really High base cost, and they will not refund you for any reason once you paid for your orders.

HME100
Almost 5 years using the app
February 20, 2024

A bit complicated

GiftswithaPoem
Luxembourg
4 months using the app
November 22, 2023

i cant figure out how to add products to my Shopify store. it should not be so hard to figure out.

GeezDeals
10 months using the app
Edited February 5, 2024

New to Shine On.10/1/23 . I am having a hard time connecting you your page to set up design cards. Requesting help. Updating note to Shine-On 2/5/24 Still having issues bring product over to my store. One in particular the Acrylic Plaques can get them to port over to my website/store. Requesting heplp to no avail.

Perfect Gifts Inc.
5 months using the app
September 25, 2023

I was really disappointed when I saw there options was very limited
I was under the impression that there would be a lot more options to choose from

Evangelizing Apparel
3 months using the app
August 31, 2023

I csn not get the verification to work

Life Is Good Store
7 months using the app
July 20, 2023

Havent used it much yet. Will get back to ya.

AllNuts.com