Reviews (1,513)

4.7

Merchants highly praise this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration, making store management straightforward. They appreciate the high-quality products that enhance customer satisfaction and encourage repeat business. The app offers a diverse range of customizable products with fast shipping from US and EU locations. Excellent customer service and valuable educational resources, such as training videos and live sessions, are also highlighted. Merchants value the free plan option, suitable for newcomers, and the active community engagement for direct support and insights.

June 14, 2024

ShineOn - love the company. Great high quality products, quick fulfilment, reasonable shipping prices (just reduced them on some products).
Weekly FaceBook group Lives that review new products, changes, etc. Can speak directly with the owners who run these meetings. Where else can you get this quality of product and service? Nowwhere that I have found. Not from the ones whos names start with letter "P".

Making Memories Forever
ShineOn replied June 18, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that. We're committed to providing the best products and service possible. Thank you for being a valuable member of our Print-on-Demand community. We can't wait to see you achieve great things!

July 20, 2024

Absolutely amazing company with what they do, there's nothing else quite like it...that I have found. The app itself is extremely user friendly, I've had no issues with it at all. Really appreciate the free plan for when you're just starting out. Products are also amazing, very high quality and the customization ability is great, very happy I started using this!

The Outlander Gifts
About 2 months using the app
ShineOn replied July 22, 2024

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the app's user-friendliness, high-quality products, and customization options. We're delighted to have you as part of our community and look forward to supporting your continued success!

June 19, 2024

I love the products and how easy it is to design and edit the custom messages, Also great tips and training on the site, Thank you team

Dzineprintz Store
New Zealand
12 months using the app
ShineOn replied June 24, 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're delighted to hear that you love our products and find the design and editing process easy. We're grateful for your presence in our community and look forward to celebrating your future successes!

July 11, 2024

The app is designed to make the process of uploading products simple and quick. Without a doubt, I would recommend it.

Sol9Studio
ShineOn replied July 16, 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're thrilled to hear that you find the app simple and quick for uploading products. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

May 2, 2024

I would highly recommend ShineOn, the app is user-friendly and they provide you everything to get started - Training videos & templated and even mockups. all downloaded direct to your Shopify store. AMAZING!

Gifts Everyone Loves
About 1 year using the app
ShineOn replied May 8, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! It's great to hear your positive feedback. We're honored to have you as part of our community and look forward to seeing you thrive!

April 26, 2024

ShineOn is an absolute gem! From their impeccable customer service to the stunning quality of their products, I can't recommend them enough. Their attention to detail truly shines through in every piece, making each purchase feel like a special, personalized treasure. Whether you're treating yourself or searching for the perfect gift, ShineOn delivers beyond expectations. With their wide range of customizable options and commitment to excellence, you'll be sure to find something that brings joy and radiance into your life. Trust me, you won't regret choosing ShineOn!

Gifts By Silver Tips
ShineOn replied April 30, 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled that you've had such a positive experience with ShineOn. Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're honored to be a part of your journey. Keep up the great work, and let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

July 8, 2024

ShineOn is a great learning platform!! They offer lots and lots of resources by way of their Web poral. To me adding products from their catalog, I find easy and simple to understand. Then pushing the product list to my Shopfiy store then to Esty store, I find fun and easy to do.

1 Store
14 days using the app
ShineOn replied July 11, 2024

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear that you find ShineOn to be an excellent learning platform. Your participation in our Print-on-Demand community is invaluable, and we look forward to witnessing your continued growth and success!

June 5, 2024

I wish I had found this sooner! I am bringing more and more traffic to my store with these products like never before. I anticipate my first sale very soon.

Gear Upgrades
2 months using the app
ShineOn replied June 11, 2024

Thank you for sharing your excitement! We're thrilled to hear that ShineOn is helping bring more traffic to your store. Best of luck with your first sale—we're cheering you on!

May 30, 2024

Its been a great experience so far. My learning curve aside, its easy to learn. There are a lot of tips to help you along and some good training videos. You will be an expert in no time! I'm very new at this perhaps in a few months I will update this but my experience has been positive.

Forever Remembered
About 2 months using the app
ShineOn replied June 4, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're grateful for your presence in our community and look forward to celebrating your future successes! You rock and we can't wait to see what's in store for you!

July 18, 2024

Love this app !! Shine On has great support team and amazing products to add to your store definitely recommend them.

Martlee's
3 months using the app
ShineOn replied July 22, 2024

Thank you for your enthusiastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you love the app and appreciate our support team and products. Your recommendation means a lot to us! Thanks again and keep up the great work!