Reviews (1,500)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, high-quality products, and seamless Shopify integration. It offers a range of products, including jewelry, and high-quality mockups for product creation. Merchants appreciate the free training, support, and live chat feature for immediate assistance. The customer service is praised for its professionalism and quick responses. The app also offers a free plan, real-time customization, high profit margins, and fast, reliable shipping.

June 14, 2024

ShineOn - love the company. Great high quality products, quick fulfilment, reasonable shipping prices (just reduced them on some products).
Weekly FaceBook group Lives that review new products, changes, etc. Can speak directly with the owners who run these meetings. Where else can you get this quality of product and service? Nowwhere that I have found. Not from the ones whos names start with letter "P".

Making Memories Forever
ShineOn replied June 18, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that. We're committed to providing the best products and service possible. Thank you for being a valuable member of our Print-on-Demand community. We can't wait to see you achieve great things!

June 19, 2024

I love the products and how easy it is to design and edit the custom messages, Also great tips and training on the site, Thank you team

Dzineprintz Store
New Zealand
12 months using the app
ShineOn replied June 24, 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're delighted to hear that you love our products and find the design and editing process easy. We're grateful for your presence in our community and look forward to celebrating your future successes!

May 2, 2024

I would highly recommend ShineOn, the app is user-friendly and they provide you everything to get started - Training videos & templated and even mockups. all downloaded direct to your Shopify store. AMAZING!

Gifts Everyone Loves
About 1 year using the app
ShineOn replied May 8, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! It's great to hear your positive feedback. We're honored to have you as part of our community and look forward to seeing you thrive!

April 26, 2024

ShineOn is an absolute gem! From their impeccable customer service to the stunning quality of their products, I can't recommend them enough. Their attention to detail truly shines through in every piece, making each purchase feel like a special, personalized treasure. Whether you're treating yourself or searching for the perfect gift, ShineOn delivers beyond expectations. With their wide range of customizable options and commitment to excellence, you'll be sure to find something that brings joy and radiance into your life. Trust me, you won't regret choosing ShineOn!

Gifts By Silver Tips
ShineOn replied April 30, 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled that you've had such a positive experience with ShineOn. Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're honored to be a part of your journey. Keep up the great work, and let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

July 11, 2024

The app is designed to make the process of uploading products simple and quick. Without a doubt, I would recommend it.

Sol9Studio
ShineOn replied July 16, 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're thrilled to hear that you find the app simple and quick for uploading products. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

July 8, 2024

ShineOn is a great learning platform!! They offer lots and lots of resources by way of their Web poral. To me adding products from their catalog, I find easy and simple to understand. Then pushing the product list to my Shopfiy store then to Esty store, I find fun and easy to do.

1 Store
14 days using the app
ShineOn replied July 11, 2024

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear that you find ShineOn to be an excellent learning platform. Your participation in our Print-on-Demand community is invaluable, and we look forward to witnessing your continued growth and success!

April 30, 2024

This is the real deal, the support you have behind the screen is amazing. Just by watching their video's, facebook page, and Friday updates..... they basically do it all for you.

Must Try !

Jeff's Garage @ 21st Century Sound
4 months using the app
ShineOn replied May 8, 2024

May 13, 2024

Simple to use. Easy set up. Lets you know why a design was not approved so you can fix it.

Thankful Pathways
7 months using the app
ShineOn replied May 16, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review and choosing ShineOn! We're grateful for your presence in our community and look forward to celebrating your future successes!

June 18, 2024

I would recommend ShineOn to anyone looking to have a great customer experience, fast shipping and looking for high quality items that are made in the US.

Royal Destination
5 months using the app
ShineOn replied June 24, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you would recommend ShineOn. Your support means a lot to us! You rock and we can't wait to see what's in store for you!

May 29, 2024

I am very happy with ShineOn. I am using their training and find it very helpful. Customer service has also been top notch. I plan to make ShineOn my only POD provider. Thank you for all your help.

New Life Custom Designs
About 2 months using the app
ShineOn replied May 31, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you're happy with ShineOn and finding our training helpful. We're honored to be your chosen POD provider and look forward to supporting your continued success.