4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its smooth integration with Shopify and wide range of high-quality products, including jewelry. They commend the efficient manufacturing and shipping process, customization options, and quality mock-ups. The app's responsive customer service, live chat support, and continuous updates are also highly valued. Additionally, the app provides a wealth of resources and training materials.

February 1, 2024

Maybe I can answer that after I have made more sales. I do however love the ease of creating products. My only issue is that I would like to have more jewelry options to better match my messages!

Smitten Hearts Gifts
4 months using the app
December 5, 2023

The customer service by Ermine was excellent. She is very polite and patient and did not stop until my issue was resolved.

Also, the order was shipped quickly.

However, this app needs a big screen to see all the tabs on the left side of my home page/dashboard. With my 13" Dell laptop I had to use a monitor to see full page or change my zoom settings.

Otherwise, I am satisfied with the app. I look forward to more orders.

UPPMYSTREET
Over 1 year using the app
Edited February 4, 2024

We've used Shine On for several years and they have yet to disappoint us. The selections are made of high-quality and affordably priced for most budgets. We are looking to sustain a profitable relationship with ShineOn for years to come.

ShoppesOpen365
About 2 years using the app
Edited January 22, 2024

Really great quality and loving service and quick emails msg reply. Thanks you Shine on. My clients are in love with their purchase

Hadassah-Shop LLC
6 months using the app
January 20, 2024

Easy to use, great for beginners. Nice selection of products and you get a special discount if you want to order a sample product

Jewel Hue
5 months using the app
November 17, 2023

I personally can't say much about the app because i have not use it much . there are two things i do not like about it. one i am apart of skup incubator course which say this app is a bonus on the course but to use it they charge me i even try to delete it and start over but that did not work .# two when i signing in it always hide the login page and take you to another page .

Jewel Heavens
5 months using the app
December 13, 2023

We are new to ShineOn and so far it has been a good experience. Support has been very helpful with any issues we have had. We hope to have a long and successful partnership with ShineOn. We would recommend this app to anyone.

Beautiful Inspirations
3 months using the app
January 25, 2024

It's taking me a little getting used to and I'd like to be able to modify listings a bit easier after publishing. Otherwise, for a beginning seller like myself, it's a pretty good start.

My Store
14 days using the app
November 28, 2023

I found this app easy to use and great mock-ups. I just wish I could import reviews with pictures or at least I'm trying to learn from ShineOn's video

Pulling Heart Strings
11 months using the app
January 16, 2024

Its lovely and easy to navigate through, love the upload of items and enjoy working with Canva and shine on.

Flexgrab