4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its smooth integration with Shopify and wide range of high-quality products, including jewelry. They commend the efficient manufacturing and shipping process, customization options, and quality mock-ups. The app's responsive customer service, live chat support, and continuous updates are also highly valued. Additionally, the app provides a wealth of resources and training materials.

January 6, 2024

Lots of the new updates really messed up my store settings somehow and the menu on left to check orders and products is difficult to maneuver, it's a bit too small.

My Little Piece Forever
About 1 year using the app
Edited December 4, 2023

been with shineon for about a year, They got great products and customer service. I don't know if I have bad designs or bad site layout but I have had only 3 sales over the whole year.

MMNDesigns
11 months using the app
January 14, 2024

i'M stuck on the steps to creating my store on join FB community its telling me to join before I can go to next steps and I already joined???

TRENDY
About 1 month using the app
January 15, 2024

I have not been able to generate any visitors or business so far in the first week...just a bunch of bots contacting me on facebook

Gifting Others
5 days using the app
December 27, 2023

I did everything on my behalf to fulfill with ShineOn but it's still not processing my orders

JewelUnity

Everyone should try it.

My Store
3 months using the app
February 6, 2024

I will recommend this to others, but the little challenge I have right now is that my customers cannot print in their names on the CUSTOMIZED NECKLACE. I am not sure why, but it will be nice if you guys can fix it ASAP.

Ugorits Store
February 20, 2024

overall good app, but it is really difficult to know for sure waht product are made in Europ, if Europ is your market, brace your self to know what product are avalaible there :/

Ici & Là - T-shirts & Souvenirs de chez toi
August 26, 2023

Create quality. However needing some tax documents could be explained a bit better for those who dont understand it.

D's One Stop Twist