Shipandco

Shipandco

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)

moymo
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Ship&co replied December 1, 2022

いつもShip&coをご利用いただき誠にありがとうございます。業務の効率化のお役に立てているようで、嬉しい限りです!
これからもご期待に沿えるサービスを提供できるよう、改善を重ねてまいります!些細なことでも結構ですので、ぜひ色々とご質問やご意見をお寄せください。今後の参考とさせていただきます。
引き続きよろしくお願いいたします。

November 22, 2022

Does exactly what it says and does it very well. Clean interface, easy to use. 100% recommended if you are shipping from Japan. Also, the support is very responsive and helpful.

Ichiba Japan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Ship&co replied November 23, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! Ship&co works with Yamato, Japan Post, Sagawa, Seino and many more. Our team developed Ship&co to be easy to use for all Shopify sellers, no matter where you ship from. We're happy to hear that Ship&co has helped you manage your shipping in Japan, better.

Thanks, again!

November 4, 2022

各郵送会社を網羅しておりまた大変使いやすく、困った時にはサポートは日本人の方に的確・迅速に対応していただいています。
このサービスがなくてはお店は成り立ちません。
自動の送料設定などもっと簡単にできるといいな、と思いましたがそれはワガママかも知れません。

Save the Hero Builders
Time spent using app: 8 months
Ship&co replied November 6, 2022

ご愛用、そして、とても素晴らしいご感想をいただき、ありがとうございます。今後もShopifyストアの発送業務をスムーズに行っていただけるようサポートしてまいります。お困りごとや不明点があった場合は、Zoomなどを利用してサポートいたしますので、いつでもご連絡ください!🙇🏻‍♀️

実装してほしい機能のご要望を承りました 🫡 社内で共有させていただきます。Ship&coチームは、機能面とサポート面をハイレベルなものをご提供させていただけるよう日々サービスをアップデートしてまいりますので、引き続きよろしくお願いいたします🚀✨

October 30, 2022

I was looking for a way to automate label printing with possibility to integrate with local shipping company (in Japan) since I'm aiming at domestic shipping only. Mind you, I was really wondering how I would achieve that as ... then I found Ship&Co.
The app workflow is crystal clear, and documentation on how to use specific features is simple and straightforward. The integration with local shipping company (Japan post in my case) is flawless and convincing.
Icing on the cake, Thomas patiently provides advice and help every time I need it and in no time. It's a real pleasure working with him, and I mean it.
Now I have a way to print genuine Japan post labels in bulk with minimum efforts, while offering a solution to my customers to automatically get their tracking number from their account and shipping confirmation e-mails as well.
All in all, a very professional solution at a more-than-reasonable price. Definitely recommended to anyone in need.

Les Terroirs
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Ship&co replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your touching note. We are more than happy that you are happy with our app and services. 🥳 We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback and reminding us why we do what we do.

Our team will continue to work hard to make Ship&co your best shipping solution. If you ever need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Best wishes! 🎉

October 17, 2022

We have been using Ship&Co for 2 years now and cannot think of going back to any other solution. The interface is simple & intuitive, and the integrations with other carriers is flawless (many other apps do not keep up with carrier updates causing issues), and in the few cases we had questions, customer support was able to help right away.

POJ Studio
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Ship&co replied October 18, 2022

We are glad that you are happy with our app. Thanks so much for the 5-stars and for recommending us! 🤩 Our team will continue to work hard to make Ship&co the best solution for you. Best wishes 🎉