Shipandco

Shipandco

by Ship&co

Compare rates, print DHL, FedEx, UPS shipping labels

4.9 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    92% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    4% of ratings are 4 stars
    (1)
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
    (0)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    4% of ratings are 2 stars
    (1)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 1 stars
    (0)

All reviews

1 - 10 of 24 reviews

Naturecan JP

ヤマトの送り状発行システムで一人ひとりの顧客情報をコピー&ペーストするのは骨が折れますが、Ship&Coを使用することでその作業が省かれるので助かっています。配送追跡メールが自動送信される点もありがたいです。 2021年3月現在では国内向けの送り状一括発行機能が、日本郵便と佐川急便だけなので、今後ヤマトも加えていただけると嬉しいです。

Japan Objects Store

This app does everything I want it to do, and has saved me a great deal of time. The best thing about it is the customer service - they'll always been very responsive and helpful whenever I've had a question.

JapanHobbyTool

海外発送に、Fedexと日本郵便を併用しているので、注文によって使い分けることができ非常に便利です。Fedex は簡単に電子取引書類( ETD)になり、紙の出力枚数も減りました。量が増えれば増えるほどより効率度が増します。

nicao

究極の時間節約アプリです!当工房のクラフトチョコレートのネット販売では、これまでヤマト運輸さんのビジネスサイトに別途ログイン、ネットショップからお客様の情報をマニュアルでコピー&ペーストで入力していましたが、その大幅な手間を省けるアプリが見つかりました。さらに、ヤマトさんの追跡番号も自動通信されるのでマニュアル入力は一切不要です。アプリのサポート体制も万全です。ありがとうございます! We send our handcrafted chocolate out via Yamato and, until now, entered each item into the Yamato website one at a time (a LOT of copy/paste). We then had to copy/paste the Yamato tracking code into an email to send to manually the customer. No more. This multi-language app is a huge time saver that means it easily pays for itself (remember, your time has value). Awesome support, too! (Shout out to Thomas)

H Y P A N E S E

BEST experience possible! I have been using the app to ship from Japan to the EU and the US and it is saving me so much time and headache by automatically generating labels and commercial invoices from Shopify orders! Also, the customer service is wonderful, very present, fast responding, and so helpful!
I really feel valued and empowered by this app that is so far the best add on to our eCommerce. I highly recommend it.

Louis Mulcahy Pottery

We use shipandco with UPS and FedEx it is very easy to use and deals with customs documentations and multi parcel shipments with ease. The support has been reliable when we have had queries. It would be great if it also had GLS Ireland integration - we could could then run all our shipments through Shipandco

GOOD DESIGN STORE TOKYO by NOHARA 公式オンラインストア

無料トライアルで試しています。管理画面はとても見やすく、操作感も上々です。まだ全機能を使ってはいませんが、現在のところ不満点はありません。また、問い合わせに対してはとても迅速かつ丁寧に対応してくれて助かりました。

Developer reply

October 27, 2020

この度は素敵なレビューをいただきありがとうございます。今後とも弊社では、お客様の声を反映した最高の送り状発行システムを目指し、日々システム改善に取り組んで参ります。今後ともShip&coを宜しくお願い致します。

Galen Leather

Easy to use the app.great and fast support to all fo your request. Highly recommended. Thanks a lot.

Developer reply

October 26, 2020

Thank you so much! Happy to have a Shopify Seller from Turkey using Ship&co with UPS and FedEx.

JAU - Japan, Australia - United

Great support from the team when I needed it. Makes shipping and printing labels quick, saving my team time.

I don't want to know how much paperwork Ship&Co went through to integrate with these local companies. Keep up the good work!

Animate International

The app itself helped us expand our shipping methods. The developers are extremely quick to respond, and very helpful.

Previous 1 3
Previous 1 3