ShipHero Fulfillment

Simple pricing with NO shipping zones

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Section 119

Give Bela a raise. I use shiphero fulfillment every day and she is the go-to person every time I run into issues. She knows what she is doing and is pleasant, and more than efficient with her work. Huge thank you to Bela for the daily help!

CROWNHEART WATCHES

Time spent using app About 1 year

I can not say enough about working with Shiphero. They made it incredibly easy for me to set up my shipping and fulfillment. Top notch customer service. I've been incredibly happy with them!!

Gut Power Drinks

Been working with ShipHero for a few months now and have had no issues - really enjoying the process so far! Communicative and very helpful; I have no complaints! :)

My only request is that they ship out on weekends, but things work for my needs right now.

MediLabKits

Time spent using app About 2 years

ShipHero is really our company's Hero. After searching and going through so many fulfillment centers ShipHero got the job done correctly. ShipHero has mix technology and fulfillment so beautifully. We are very happy to say ShipHero is our fulfillment center. Their Shopify App integrated with our store very easy. The ShipHero team responded to emails and set video Google Meet calls to make sure we got the right services. They shipped our products out on time and gave our customers excellent notifications regarding their delivery. Thanks you Shiphero for being patience with us as startup company and saving our company lots time and effort. You are truly a shipping hero. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Medilabkits Team

Blush and Bar

Time spent using app About 2 years

Incredible experience working with Shiphero. I've never worked with 3PL, so as you can imagine, the prospects were daunting and absolutely terrifying! Shiphero made it so easy...I cannot believe we did it! (and so easy at that!) Shiphero received my product well (bent over backwards actually, stayed late during BFCM given unforeseen shipping delays on my end). The dashboard is very intuitive, ZERO learning curve and connects well with my store and team members. Maggie and Russel are so thoughtful and patient but most importantly, subject matter experts in logistics, technology and customer service. Can't thank you guys enough for all the initial and continued support and going the extra mile (it's always noticed and appreciated)

The Democratic Change Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The APP has made my work much faster and easier. Thanks to the Team at ShipHero for helping me get going and setting up my store correctly. Russel you have been a tremendous help and I appreciate all you have done!

KagamiStore

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Hi guys i just want you to know that shiphero offers a real solution in fulfillment. They make all clear since the begining and they support you if you have any question. I want to thank to Andrea and Russel of shiphero they have been so pleasent and dedicated to the work.
I really recommend ShipHero their app is so nice and ux friendly, all processes are very clear and support is very helpfull.

TatamiUS

ShipHero is awesome. Things just work. Orders ship on time. It is easy to understand the bills. The software works well. If I need to put an order on hold or take it off hold it takes just a few clicks on my phone.

SAM LEA COSMETICS

The absolute best, most patient customer service team ever! Fast, efficient, professional, and awesome!

Fresh Dolls Store

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It's always a pleasure working with Ship Hero. We've been using their services for over 2 years and it's been great. I appreciate Bela's help for always attending to all our needs. Thank you!