3.8
June 5, 2020

After checking quite a few fulfillment options we went with Shiphero and I couldn't be happier. Platform updates good with Shopify and they have been VERY helpful with every issue I have had and the details from my business. I would recommend 100%.
They also have very competitive prices if compared with other fulfilment centers.

Uncle Sam's Road
Spain
Edited August 25, 2020

Bel just helped me out of a bind with an important customer. She is prompt, professional, helpful and sent a funny gif! Highly recommend. Customer service is so important with fulfillment and any company that hires someone like Bel knows what they are doing.

Drink Revive Me
October 29, 2020

Overall, I've been happy with Shiphero. I have had a few "bumps in the road" but Shiphero ultimately addressed the issues. I really like the automated fulfillment process not only through my direct Shopify store sales but also through ebay sales. From a customer service perspective, I've mostly been dealing with Clara who has been very helpful!

shopzimo
May 29, 2020

Outstanding team and service. Bel is the best and has helped solve many issues quickly and with a great spirit. Love these guys for their service and highly recommend them!

Shelter Fitness
June 25, 2021

The customer service is amazing! Always responsive, supportive and there to help with any question or need we have.

Dukkan
September 1, 2020

I used this Shiphero app for fulfilling our orders in US. Since i am new to Shopify i got so many questions to be answered for fulfillment part, So i would ask the customer service right away at shiphero dashboard. Their customer service is excellent especially BELA who is very kind, friendly she will answer all of the questions patiently...... I once got into the trouble of shipment issue of inputting wrong address due to my supplier mistake ...i directly contacted customer service team -Clara she helped me contacting FEDEX support team in resolving this issue. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Bela and Clara for this ... It is very pleasure to work with you guys. Would recommend others to try Shiphero for fulfillment.

Magnetite Power
India
October 24, 2020

I absolutely love using this fulfillment center, they work with stores that are just starting with 0 orders and their customer service is awesome! I love how helpful they are! I would definitely recommend them!

Ultimate Microfiber
June 30, 2021

Finally a fulfillment partner with no BS (prices are listed upfront and are consistent for everyone -- no quotes and other shady practices), amazing onboarding process with guided virtual meetings and amazing responsive customer support that will address any issue you might have.

rucolahealth
September 23, 2021

I'm so happy we chose to partner with Shiphero for our fulfillment needs. They are always responsive and very quick to address any last minute requests or updates to orders. They have been fantastic!

Tazzy Candy
ShipHero replied October 14, 2021

Hi Tazzy Candy,
Thank you for your review and for letting us know that we're hitting our marks as your fulfillment partner. We strive to answer questions quickly and to be as responsive as possible, so we're excited to know we've been living our our mission. Thank you for being a ShipHero client!

August 27, 2021

Ship Hero won my business on two things: 1. Simple flat rate pricing. 2. Great communication: pre-sales, onboarding, support.

Golden Essential Foods
2 months using the app
ShipHero replied October 14, 2021

Hello Golden Essential Foods!
Wow - thanks so much for the 5-star review! These two things you mentioned - simple flat rate pricing and great communication - are two of the most important aspects of our business! It's good to know we're getting it right. We look forward to working with you!