Shipping Protection Insurance

Shipping Insurance | Package Protection | Lost Parcel Fraud

Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shippinng insure

Nurturing Group

shipinsure was easy to download and use it took less than 2 minutes to set up.it helped me not to worry about claims for lost packages anymore. I would recommend this app to everyone

December 21, 2021

topdecorshop

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great App. Really recommends this app. Help me a lot with bad products and chargebacks. Recommends for every store out there

Fit Staw

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Great app. Really love the peace and security it gives my store. I was able to build good brand trust with this app. All thanks to this app and their support

Honey Bliss Collections

Time spent using app About 20 hours

My store was getting a lot of chargebacks but this app quickly eliminate that. Their support is awesome. Really recommends

Beard Rocks

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is a wow! it works just exactly as described. I love it and its amazing, i will recommend it to my friends.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a great review. We are happy to hear you had a very easy experience with our ShipInsure app. ShipInsure prides itself on offering peace of mind for merchants and their customers through our package protection.

Nickchels beauty products

Time spent using app About 1 month

Shipinsure is a very good app. the app has helped me not to lose cash on order returns and order things. it also helped me to scale my sales.

Suslo Couture

Great App Claims have been made and approved very easy for customers and vendors to use! A++ Love it