Sales Box ‑ GEO Shipping Info

Sales Box ‑ GEO Shipping Info

by FireApps

Product info shipping easy, shipping calculator, delivery time

Bibset

very good app, the only app that allows you to view your shipping on product page.

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Sales Box.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Wonderpet House

I used to use ver 1.0 of this app, some bugs but I really love estimate delivery information. Now I'm updating to 2.0 and this is an amazing experience, easy to use. Thanks for keep this app and updated it for us. Keep working harder. Thank you

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app.

In addition, using Sales Box combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

Mobigoodie

The new update and the support service is very good! I love the app

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Sales Box. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

Carbon Fiber Store

- The server is down for an entire day and no is answering emails to clarify the situation or when it coming back live again.

- Features are OK! random bugs popup

-definitely not a stable app to price it at 9$

Divmart

2nd time this app is giving me headaches. The first time was showing twice on the website and last time disappeared and my loading page speed was over 20 seconds. I tried to figure out what's the problem and then I found out that it was this app. Really disappointed as the concept was good.

Bonheurencadeau

It's a great application, don't remove it please :).

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Sales Box app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Sales Box.

Best Regards
Kate

Karibo Shop

I like this App. Apart from the fact that the "Customize display shipping to" text cannot be modified (which means it will appear the same for all countries, like "Standard Shipping" for instance), I still can modify the "Estimated delivery time" section, indicating various delivery times for different countries. Also, the App recognizes the IP's country and it only shows the rates of the customer's country. That's a major plus, which made me choose 5 stars. My customers do not need to go through a drop-down menu anymore, but will see right away if I ship to their country or not and how fast I can do it. I'm waiting, too, for upgrades on this App from FireApps team regarding both "Customize display shipping to" text and App's color (so to fit my website's color).

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Sales Box users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Sales Box.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Suzieskincare

4 Star because support responded to my issues quickly stating my issue would be corrector in upcoming update. App installs easy and I can see how it will make me money. Looks good on site but no setting customize colors to match site. But as it is I can not use it because it only 1 setting for all shipping, We ship free in USA but charge for international orders, So you need to be able to set them differently. Will upgrade stars when update comes out

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next