Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Illicit Llc

Fantastic app and awesome customer service. Mike even went in to make sure the app was working correctly on my website and even tweaked it a bit. Awesome!

Parabolica Press

Excellent app that fits in nicely with your theme. Developer is very responsive and addresses any concerns.

Wigisfashion Uk

Great App! Easy to use! Awesome support!

Bestechno

good apps it helps me to calculate my shippement

Dead Fly Zone

So far, so good. These guys have done what Shopify can't seem to do. I have the ability to turn on shipping calculator for my theme through Shopify but for whatever reason, it doesn't calculate shipping. In a matter of 30 seconds, this was up and running on my site.

Hydrocreations

Great app. Easy to install and works perfectly. App can easily be customized in the app and even on your own through your style sheet. They even verified that that app was installed and working properly a few days after installing and asked if I needed any adjustments made.

Great service and app!!! A+

Graphasound

Love this app. I like the fact that it automatically detects customers shipping location and displays shipping rates for them to see. It makes it easy for my customers to see shipping rates without having to enter country, state and zip. I've seen this feature on other sites like Adorama.com. Very helpful. I also love that it has "get it by a certain date". As a shopper myself, I've seen sites where they don't include this information and I'm left guessing what day my order will be delivered. This is great information for customers to have and I'm hoping it entices more customers to buy. Also Mike was very helpful customizing the app for my store. Very quick replies for help. I hope to see more options and customization options in the next version.

A Better Quest

Installed in seconds, faced a couple of issues... Mike addressed them in such record time I can't honestly quite explain. I thought it was an auto response!

Sure, there's a couple more complex features we'd like but overall - Shipping Rates Calc Plus is here to stay! :D

Thanks, Mike!

2lb Depot

Love this app, it works great. Plus the developers are super responsive. I had a feature request and they replied immediately and fixed it in less than a day. Woohoo!!!

Avatabuys4u

Great customer support. They responded to me immediately and solved my queries.