Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Chandigarh Project

Our products have different shipping rates for different countries and customers did not get to see shipping prices until they got to the final checkout page. This was especially the case for PayPal checkout and caused many drop off's.

When I discovered this app, it sounded perfect. Installation was easy, but the shipping rates did not display properly when we tested it. So I disabled the app and planned to write to the app developers the next day. Before I could send out that mail, I got a mail from Frank saying that he'd fixed the integration issue. It worked perfectly!!

Support is amazing and Frank/Mike are ever ready to help. Highly recommended!

Rachels Promise E Store

An adjustment made by Mike has the Shipping Rates Calculator Plus running smoothly and looking great. This is exactly what we needed and the fast, personal assistance was a very nice touch! Try it out and you won't be sorry.

Rystyle

works great, no bugs, integrates to my website in the right places automatically without touching any codes, $3.99 to $5.99 is the best value and worth it.

Rory Lux Apparel

What a great app. Service was quick and personal too. Thanks so much!

Pasticcini

Excellent app, very easy to use and install, and great value. Mike from code black belt was very quick to respond to any queries I had. Highly recommended

Shutter Guardian

Great app. with great support. Finally, a useful app that works and looks good.

Aklasu

Great App and equally great service and customer support. I don't think the team at Code Black Belt ever sleeps.

Teeminder

A super addition to any online store. And it works with ship zones that you have created on your shopify shipping account. Works great!

Creative Caboodle

Works great and right away! They even checked on it to make sure it was working without me asking, you don't see service like that much anymore. I'm so glad I found this!!

Belo Me

Great app! And great customer support. I asked a question and they got back to me straight away. Cant ask for better than that!