Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

PetHaus

So far so good! Excellent and very fast customer service too. :). Easy integration and customer feedback has been good so far (only had it a week. )

Homeaesthetics.uk

Absolutely amazing. Just what I have been looking for. Even the default settings are so good, there were no changes needed to be made. Fingers crossed this helps my conversion rate. What would be even more amazing is if the information can be loaded on product the product. Big thumps up from me.

imayya

It did not work at first but Invinzor was prompt to correct the problem. I'm satisfied so far with the app.

Doodl

We love this app!!! It makes it easier to show shipping time estimates. The support team is super fast and helpful too. :)

Morgan Curio

I love that this app automatically tells customers exactly what they will be paying in shipping costs. No guess work. Improved conversions. Thank you

Masimo- Organic & Trendy

We give 5 stars based on our experience when we installed the app. We wanted Norwegian translation in a place where we could not edit ourselves, and the team at Code Black Belt fixed it in a very short time, less than 30 min. Great customer service!

Linda West Cellos

Almost doubled my conversion rate! It works extremely well. No fuss. It installs by itself. It works. Right after I installed it, one of their techs checked it out, and made a couple adjustments to make it worked better with my template; I didn't even ask for help. Super company. No reason not to use it. One thing to keep in mind; if you use an app like Boxify, your number of shipping calculations is going to increase by A LOT since now every time a shopper puts something in the cart, it will generate a shipping calculation. I had to up my service $20/mo to account for this, but doubling my conversion rate is totally worth it.

Inspire Me T'S Inc.

Very easy setup......I like this App. As soon as I set it up...it immediately was in use in my store ! As

Cocowod

Amazing app. Amazing customer support (less than 1 hour!!!). Easy installing and setting. I am sorry if I cannot say anything more of people already said, because it's a pleasure to discover guys and companies with this focus to the client. Simply recommended. No doubts.

Sand Dollar Dubai

Very responsive and involved support. The only app that we found that comes close to this functionality for us, and is this customisable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32