Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Baifumei Group Ltd

Fantastic App. We have had it live on site now for the last 6 months plus and it has decreased email questions on shipping. Very quick repsonse and great staff

Ashley Kennedy

Looks super promising! I think it can really help with conversions! Will install it on the store front / product pages and see if this makes an impact

Royal Highness AZ Beauty

I love this app and believe it's very helpful to giving customers shipping information upfront before they proceed to checkout.

CastleInCali

Working great! Even had a support team member make sure it was working properly in my store. No complaints!

Pack Turtle

Works great so far. Support helped me get it set up. Looks good on my cart page and works well on mobile devices. Thank you!

bestvalu.store

I used this app and it works a treat for me highly recommended to any Client.wants a proper shiipping app.

ActionGoGo

This is the must have app. The monthly fee is just right and that shows that they support online stores. This removes the one hundred thousand shipping headaches and problems.

Shopsster

Wonderful app! Does a neat job. If you do not want your customers confused with shipping rates, this is the app for you, just go for it! Sits decently in the cart page, good overall...

AluFresco Ltd

A great addition to the cart. Works in conjuction with other apps, displays rates based on geo location and the customer support team is excellent.

Mirabelle Selects

I used this app to add shipping rates to the cart page. I needed help placing it in the right spot. The support team was so helpful. I received a response right away and it works great! Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30