Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

$6.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Bantu’s Motif

I use this app to give my customers the shipping costs as early as possible at the shopping cart since I want them to be informed when making a purchase. The app works very nicely, and is a BIG plus in my opinion. More importantly, today I was having problem in that for some products, the shipping rate was not being estimated and displayed for USA cities other than my home state. The problem was NOT with the app, but rather in my general Shipping Rates profile within Shopify. Nevertheless, Ricardo from app Tech support was very patient and helpful in guiding me to a fix within my Shopify setup. His feedback helped me to fix the problem. Thank you!

Chamanisme & Traditions

Je cherchais une application claire et limpide et surtout très facile à intégrer et sincèrement cette APP me convient tout à fait. Merci

NEWT

I Loved the app before i even got results from it. It Looks and works great! Really easy to implement as well

glasfactory

Very easy to set up. Should really improve customer's shopping experience as they can now get a more accurate total cost without entering their personal info.

Sol E Ciel

This app works great. Many visitors actually use this function. It is extremely convenient for them to see the shipping price inside the cart. Customer service is awesome too. Thanks for such a nice app.

INS Hobby

Excellent support service i have ever met in Shopify APP. Not only one person but full team as a whole. Lightning speed to fine tune settings according to my need. Now works smoothly in my store and will definitely recommend to all Shopifiers!

Festa Prática

Muito bom para calculo de Frete automático no Carrinho
Só instalei e ele começou a funcionar na hora. A equipe de suporte é bem prestativa e rápida
Fiquei impressionado!

Circle Of Hope Boutique

Normally customers have to enter in all their information at checkout to get an idea what shipping will cost. We just recently enabled this app to see what it actually looks like. It was effortless. Before any setup, the shipping rates pop up in the cart on the first click. You can go in and manually change some of the text, positioning, size, estimated arrival, etc., but you don't need to. I checked the shipping prices with different locations and it matches what you get charged in checkout. It even adjusts to show our free shipping tier if the customer has the right amount in their cart. I think our customers will be very happy with how easy this is, and that makes me very happy. I contacted support and I'm impressed with how helpful they are. They responded quickly and they even rewrote some of the code to customize the app to our site.

MacchiatoPapelaria

The app has a very easy instalation. It's working just as I needed with no need of small tweks. The support team has been great, very fast responses.

Key to My Heart

I attempted to use this app but didn't find the support very helpful. There is no live chat option and no phone, so you have to hope they email you back in a timely manner. Most likely going to uninstall it an try to find something with better support. ***Update after your reply: I emailed and used the contact box over the course of several hours without a reply after your initial reply. HOURS. You called me after and said that you were having technical issues on your end and that you had 24/7 support. You offered me the app for free and asked me to remove my review. My site wasn't working properly and I was too nervous to use your app, even at no cost. I used Shopify support instead and they got everything up and running for me. You neglected to mention the part where I waited hours for a reply and that you had difficulties on your end in your reply. That's a red flag for me. So no thank you for the free offer. I had planned to contact you this morning to discuss after last night's issue, but instead you replied to my review, leaving out key info and making it look like I expected responses instantly not mentioning issues on your end (you said you were having issues with your contact platform). If I could upload photos of proof here I would. I'm sure you'll reply in some way to save face, but whatever at this point.

November 8, 2021

Hello, thanks for trying our app and for your feedback,

You installed our app at Sun Nov 7, 22:37.

You emailed us for the first time at Sun Nov 7, 22:48 and we replied 6 minutes later.

Then you emailed us again at Sun Nov 7, 23:04 and we replied 11 minutes later.

Then you emailed us at Sun Nov 7, 23:22 but you uninstalled our app and wrote this review before we could get back to you. Our app was installed in your store exactly 2 hours and 38 minutes.

During all that time your store was not live but with a password-protected preview page.
When you finally sent us a preview link, we could check that our app was working smoothly on your store.

We are sorry we did not meet your expectations regarding support on a Sunday evening, our team is always ready to assist you but that does not always mean instant responses, sometimes it takes some time to prepare a proper answer. We apologise for now being able to address your questions on a more timely manner.

We hope you enjoy your experience on the Shopify platform, who is full of cooperative people doing their best to support you. We wish you the best for you and your business.

* All times are UTC