Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Khaucha Dabba

Extremely well thought our app. Does what it says almost flawlessly. If you find any issues the customer support is truly 5 start as well.

AnodeFactory

Speed of the support is SUPERB! I emailed them and 3 minutes later they have already fixed the problem. AWESOME.

Purplebone Ltd

A must have addition to any Shopify store! Very attentive technical support, helping with some design changes. Highly recommend!

Concretti Designs

Great App! Even better customer service! the team really helped us out in figuring out if this app would help our store.

CasabiancaFurniture

This application is a must-have in every site that needs to deal with freight costs of goods. My customers love it as it's very simple and straightforward to use. The best thing is their willingness to assist in any special cases you may have the support team beyond excellet. You and I know the biggest problem dealing with indivial apps can be just a nightmare to get them to work together. I had a minor calculation issue with a wholesale application (Wholesale all-in-one) they went beyond and above and got it to work perfectly! Big thank you for making it easy on my end.

Daisy & Mabel Organics

I installed this app after feedback after launching my store. I liked that it added instant appeal, creditability and accurate shipping info!

The Violin Bass Store

Seamless integration in a flash. Customers can see shipping rates as soon as they are in there cart. Helps reduce abandoned carts. Woohoo!

Windflower Market

This app and their support team deserve all the stars! I have flat weight based shipping that doesn't depend on destination, but the standard shipping on Shopify still requires a customer to enter all their info to see shipping charges. This app is so customizable! It let me remove any of the form entries, so I was left with just the automatically calculated shipping. As soon as the customer adds an item to the cart, the flyout cart/checkout appears to the right showing the full shipping charges, and as they add more/different items, it flies out again showing the updated fees. I am so happy with this, and my customers are going to love knowing $ without ever having to go the cart or checkout. Even better, their support is super fast and outstanding. They noticed a minor bug (I was going to ignore it because I love the rest) in how something was showing due to how my rates were set up, and fixed it on their own and let me know. Love these guys!

Sinha Hair

This app really helped with my sales and I had no problems with the installation or the app itself. Love it! Definitely Worth It!

Baifumei Group Ltd

Fantastic App. We have had it live on site now for the last 6 months plus and it has decreased email questions on shipping. Very quick repsonse and great staff