Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

SlipDoctors

Amazing customer service, they firstly went on to check everything was working correctly and were very quick to assist us

Abrasive Industrial Supplies

Implementing Shipping Rates Calculator Plus in our store was so simple. We saw an instant lift in conversions when we implemented it. I recommend it to anyone looking for a easy to use app for displaying shipping options.

Robert Jon & The Wreck

Works great. Can't wait to see some data on improved conversions. Great customer service that actually checked their product was working.

KIMLUD.COM

You can see this app in action at www.kimlud.com - How? When you add a product to the cart, you will see the shipping fees before proceeding to checkout. The support team is very responsive and helpful. I recommend this app. I have a great experience with Shipping Rates Calculator Plus.

ByMERRIN

Thanks, love the app!

Blossom Sugar Art

This app allows my customers all over the world to easily see how much shipping will be on the cart page (instead of going to thru the checkout process, entering their details, etc) Support is very good and helpful. Prompt replies. 5 stars.

MrsCopyCat

I love this app! Shipping cost is right there and you don't need to fiddle around with city and zip codes to get the cost. Also saves the last destination, so it will be still there when you go back to shop more. Deleted my old app which was way to slow to get results and always deleted last estimated destination. Highly recommend this one :)

Lone Star Collectibles

Just installed this app and thus far it's doing what we want it to do (reason for the four of five stars). We too are hoping this may reduce our abandoned cart ratio and turn potential sales into conversions.

Lone Star Collectibles

Super Heroes Warehouse

So far excellent. it does what is says in the description. Good value and a must have app if you sell internationally.

Proa

I've just started to use the app and it seems super nice, but the support is amazing! Super quick answers and they give 100% of attention to my concerns. Super easy to install as well.