Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

CastleInCali

Working great! Even had a support team member make sure it was working properly in my store. No complaints!

Pack Turtle

Works great so far. Support helped me get it set up. Looks good on my cart page and works well on mobile devices. Thank you!

bestvalu.store

I used this app and it works a treat for me highly recommended to any Client.wants a proper shiipping app.

ActionGoGo

This is the must have app. The monthly fee is just right and that shows that they support online stores. This removes the one hundred thousand shipping headaches and problems.

Shopsster

Wonderful app! Does a neat job. If you do not want your customers confused with shipping rates, this is the app for you, just go for it! Sits decently in the cart page, good overall...

AluFresco Ltd

A great addition to the cart. Works in conjuction with other apps, displays rates based on geo location and the customer support team is excellent.

Mirabelle Selects

I used this app to add shipping rates to the cart page. I needed help placing it in the right spot. The support team was so helpful. I received a response right away and it works great! Highly recommend.

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

We've tried a ton of apps over the last 10 years and the one thing that you learn is that customer/technical support is equally as important as the functionality. I rarely leave reviews, but when a company like this goes above and beyond as they have for us, I feel compelled to do so. The app is equally as impressive and does exactly as we were hoping it would do. We're customers for life. Thank you! lillyds.com

loftandvintage.hu

Easily my favourite app! Gap-filling, as I always thought its not logical to show the shipping costs at the last step!!! Biggest failures of every e-commerce system. I abandoned myself carts often because of this. In my opinion every e-commerce system should offer this, but they dont :) So here we have an app that does exactly what I need. It shows the shipping costs already on the mini cart (drawer cart), so there are no surprises for the customer. I think this encourages purchases and customer satisfaction. Besides this essential function, the app has a good interface, easy to learn and use. I also had some unique queries on how and where to display specific parts, and they helped very fast and professionally every time!!! All these for an affordable price! I really dont know how to praise them...go, just check our store how it works! :)

dfmarket

Excelente aplicación, excelente estrategia y de ésta forma seguramente tendré más conversiones, confieso que al principio no entendía como funcionaba, sin embargo contacte con el servicio al cliente y me respondieron de inmediato, me llamaron al instante y quedé satisfecho, pude configurar en vivo el funcionamiento de la misma y pues ya la tengo funcionando en mi tienda. La recomiendo 100%